Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Ok, I feel extreemly 'dim' at the moment.  I have been a member here now for a few weeks and I can still not get an avatar up.  It's really frusterating.....but I just don't get it!
The picture I would like to use is way too big.  I've read the other threads about this and I've tried going into my photo editing program....I think it's adobe (starter package) but there doesn't seem to be a place where I can re-size my picture bear_cry
I wanted to be a 'big girl' and figure it out on my own, but I just don't get computers all that well.

Can someone please help so I can be a cute teddybear instead of just a name and a flag?!

Thanks,

AndreaM

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

If you want to email me your pic i will resize it for you sweetie.............it can drive you mad when you can't get things to work - i know i've been there.

Penny  :hug:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

OMG!

Penny That would be wonderful!!!!
You are very kind, thank you bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

AndreaM

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Penny, I've just sent it to you, I hope I've done it right.........let me know if you need it sent again or anything!

Thanks a million :hug:

I have sent it off to you Andrea............it is a GORGEOUS bear!

You are most welcome my friend  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Penny  bear_tongue

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Penny, I didn't see this.  THANK YOU for handling!!!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

No probs Shelli - i was just trawling through TT trying to catch up with it all when i saw this - glad to help out when i can  bear_thumb

Penny  bear_tongue

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

PENNY, I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I ever thank you????????

I'm seriously choked up right now bear_cry

YOU'RE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I ever thank you?

AndreaM bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Just ship George Clooney off to me covered in chocolate in time Christmas Andrea and we'll call it quits ha ha ha
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Penny  bear_tongue

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

That's funny Penny 'cause I just ordered a chocolate covered George Cloony bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Sigh....... bear_wub

AndreaM

double sigh with bells on  bear_wub  bear_wub  :crackup:

What a combination Andrea - let me know where you get them from, i'll order a dozen  bear_whistle

Penny  bear_tongue

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

You bet Penny :crackup:

AndreaM

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Penny is a very talented lady and extremely generous with her skills. :hug:  :hug:

Personally - I owe her a lot for information about computer stuff.  I'm probably not her star pupil but I do try.

She'll probably tell you I'm very trying :crackup:

Board footer