Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww Kerren I'm soooooo pleased for you   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Enjoy those babies!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww congrats~!  i think this is simply grand!   How much fun are yu going to have?!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh enjoy them!!!  Congratulations on the new additions to your family!
Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations on the safe arrival of  darling little twin girls, in your family.
That is so exciting and how neat that you are going shopping for tiny baby clothes.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Great news !!!  Thats double blessings !!! Can't wait to see pictures. bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations ... I am pleased to hear that they have arrived safe and sound.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations Grandma! You don't look old enough to be a granny yet Kerren.
Please show us pictures of your sweet babies as soon as you can. I bet you can't wait to have a cuddle .

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Congratulations Kerren.... What a wonderful christmas present bear_original

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Thanks for all your best wishes girls,
We bought grow suits, two pairs of trousers, two little tops, a dress, an all in one suit in the same pattern as the dress and two beautiful little coats. I could have bought the whole shop they are so sweet!
We went to the hospital, Jasmine was out of intensive care and we all were able to have a cuddle! Naomi was under a heat lamp as she was cold, but as soon as Adele’s dinner was brought up, Naomi started screaming, so I lifted her out and cuddled her. When she was asleep I popped her back in she is tiny! Then the nurse took her temp and said she could come out so we all got to cuddle her too!
They are both beautiful and so tiny compared to Adele who was 7lb 1oz and my younger two girls who were 10lb and 9lb (they were like 3 month olds when they were born) I cannot wait to see them again!
I don't thing they will be allowed out of hospital until the weekend as they are on antibiotics as a precaution because of the time of the waters going until she gave birth being 43.5 hours.
The girls were both over the moon, my pictures are a bit blurred as I didn’t want to use the flash but I will take some more later.
Hugs Kerren.
:hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

What wonderful news! Big congratulations and double blessings!! :hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats!  wonderful news!   :dance:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

What a delightful early Christmas present!  bear_wub
I am so pleased that your daughter and the twins are well - bet your house is gonna have a fine old time this Christamas!

CONGRATULATIONS  :dance:  :clap:  :bday:

Penny  bear_tongue

Board footer