Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Arhhh what a party, I had the time of my life, loved it.   thanks so much Jane for all your work, you are truely very patient and talented, well done.  :hug: Have a great Christmas and all the best of health and happiness for a safe New Year in 2007 to everyone.  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

My blue suede shoes, did I put them to good use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with a bit of help from JANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the party as much as I did, thank you Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Lynette

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Jane that is sooooooo funny, it has really made my boxing day. :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Right, off to start cooking again, just hope i can see what I'm doing with all these tears streaming down my face. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Jane
What a fantastic party. :clap:  :clap:
Its great and all the time you have spent making it. bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very VERY nice Jane!  What a lot of work this must have been.  I truly enjoyed it :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thnak you :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

jane that was funny, thanks
Some of those faces look like they were made for the picture

Guess I wasn't invited to this one though......maybe next time someone will invite me  bear_cry

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Jane you are so creative!!! That was such fun to look at and I know it must have taken a great deal of time!!! Thank you!

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Jane Jane Jane! That was hilarious. You must have worked so hard on it but it was worth it! It is hilarious  :crackup:  I love that guy from Lost too. My husband and I were watching it just tonight.... if he only knew that just the other day I was dancing with Sawyer!  :redface:

Thank you so much. :hug:
Aeri

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm so pleased everyone seemed to like the pictures. I do hope I have not offended anyone at all. Please let me know if you do not want to be included in other pictures ...that is if I ever get mad enough to do it again.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs Jane

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jane,

Thanks for all that hard work , it was fun to see such a wonderful party !! I must have been at work like I always am and could not come !!! The story of my life bear_cry Maybe I can come to the next party :dance:  or trip send my invitation sooner and I can request off from work  bear_grin
Thanks again for going all out for Teddy Talk bear_flower  Your the best !!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Looks like a fun party!   :dance:   As usual, Jane, you've outdone yourself!   :clap:

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Hi Jane - finally got round to checking out that Christmas party - must have taken you hours & hours - but then, they say it's the preparation that makes for a good party and everyone looked to be having a wonderful time - hope nobody suffered too many bruises from the skating & skiing!  And now - Happy New Year.  Love & Hugs - Margaret

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:hug:  :dance:

WOOHOO JANE!

:dance:

I always have the

BEST

time at your parties. You're the hostess with the mostest :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

. . . And thanks for the waistline!! :crackup:

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Jane That is wonderful...
I have only popped on tonight to see what has been happening out here. What a treat!
Now I have to share this with mom.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

:hug: Jane! You are the best! I adore this party and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the hard work! This is only one reason why we love you!

Hugs Louise

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

WOW that is amazing Jane you are one smart lady thats for sure thank you Fran

beary_clairey Luton

Fantastic Party and I'm glad to get out of that elf costume, although Santa wasn't too pleased !!!

Next year though, can you introduce me to Brad Pitt !!!

Thanks

LOL

Claire

Board footer