Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Hi Cheryl got your email and thanks for adding me... looking forward to it.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

OOOOHHHHHHH, yes please, count me in too!!!!!!
I'm sending my info right now!

Thanks for organizing this Cheryl!

Cheers!

AndreaM bear_original

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Thanks Cheryl, I got your e-maill last night!  I'm all excited again! :dance:   I had so much fun with the Christmas one, I'm really looking forward to this!

Hugs,
AndreaM :hug:

nandesign Posts: 361

Glad to see you back on Andrea! Happy 2007 bear_smile

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Hi Cheryl,
Still haven't rec'd an email from you.
Thanks,
Jane P.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey Nancy!  I was away for a while.........sick with a nasty virus over the entire holiday, and better just in time to go back to work!  Go figure! bear_rolleyes
Will you be taking part in the Valentines swap?

Hugs :hug:

AndreaM

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
Jane Perala wrote:

Hi Cheryl,
Still haven't rec'd an email from you.
Thanks,
Jane P.

Hi Jane
I sent one through your contact on your website - lets see if that works better!
No worries though, you're on the list and people have until the 28th to sign up so you haven't missed your swap partners!
Cheryl bear_flower

nandesign Posts: 361

Oh Andrea!

I hope you are feeling much better...not fun being sick over the holidays. Life just isn't fair sometimes...work that is!!!

Yes, I am...I enjoyed the Christmas one so much...I'm game!

Hugs, Nancy

Edmonton

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT NOT EVERYONE HAS BEEN RECEIVING THEIR CONFIRMATION EMAILS EVENTHOUGH I'M GETTING THEIR INFORMATION AND SENDING THE EMAILS OUT. IF YOU HAVE SENT ME INFORMATION AND HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ME PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME.

yahoo.gifSIGN UP FOR THIS FUN SWAP IS STILL OPEN UNTIL THE 28TH! yahoo.gif

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Hi Cheryl,
I received your email with all the participants, thanks! 
My cards are now on their way.
Big Beary Hugs to you Cheryl for setting this up. :hug:

Jane P.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey Cheryl:

I also recieved your e-mail......THANKS!  My over-seas cards went on their way yesterday, the rest will go out today!

Big hugs for everyone! :hug: adn an extra one for Cheryl for organizing this swap :hug:

AndreaM bear_original

Edmonton

You're welcome - it has been really fun to organize!
bear_wub Wishing you lots of love everyday! bear_wub

Cheryl bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Cheryl
I have not gotten anything from you. Should I already? Where would you send it? Pm or my E-mail address?
Let me know Ok?
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys

Edmonton

Hi Gladys
I don't know what happened! I have re-emailed it to you. If you don't get it right away, please email me again ok? You are on the list!
The PM system is not secure for sending personal information so I sent the list out by email.
I heard from lots of people so I just assumed everyone got it...anyone else still in the dark? bear_cry

Cheryl bear_flower

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I got my email will be sending cards out this week,

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi  Cheryl
I have not gotten the list yet bear_sad  I feel bad having to keep on telling you the same thing and thinking that the people that suppose to get mine cards will not bear_sad  I do not have any kind of block that will be the reason??? Am I the only one that do not have the list yet?
Sorry bear_sad
Bear hugs and sad Golly smile.
Gladys bear_flower

Edmonton

Hi Gladys
Do you have an alternate email address that I could send it to? I have sent it to you 3 times and I don't know why its not getting thru. bear_wacko  Have you checked your 'junkmail' or spam file as it may have gotten dumped into there. Will someone who did receive it, offer to email it to Gladys? You can email me and I will forward the info.
Thanks and we'll somehow get it done!
Cheryl

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Cheryl
I check and it is no where to be found bear_sad  I do not know why neither, it is frustrating. I have the hot mail address but, I do not use it much, if you think it will be fine to have other people addresses you can use that or, like you said , if somebody from TT that is getting E-mails from you could send them to me to see if they get to me. I had gotten E-mails from a few TT members and they did not have any problems...COMPUTERS!!!
Bear hugs and Golly smilers.
Gladys bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Where is my head...I do not know?? Forgot to give you my alternate E-mail!! bear_wacko
Is bearalive@hotmail.com
More hugs.
Gladys bear_original  bear_flower

Edmonton

Hi Gladys
I have sent it off to your hotmail acct. Fingers crossed (and anything else you are able! :crackup: ) that this works. You can PM me or email me to let me know if it arrives, as I seem to be able to receive your emails just not the other way around!
Cheryl bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Cheryl
I just got the list on the hotmail address bear_thumb  I Emailed you to let you know but, I am telling you in here too..just in case bear_grin  I don't know why I was not getting it?? I am so sorry for al the trouble you have to go through to get the list to me!!
I want to say sorry too if somebody get the card  late bear_ermm  I hope not I'll get to it right away.
HURRAY I got it!!
Thanks Cheryl bear_flower
Gladys

Edmonton

Board footer