Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Great Show and pics Jane !!! Thanks for sharing! What wonderful bears and critters :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_original

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Jane,

What a wonderful set of photos!! There was a breathtaking amount of truely outstanding work on display at Hugglets and I wanted to take home sooo many of them. I had a such a great time and it was lovely to meet you.

Best regards

Lisa

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thankyou Jane  :hug:  :hug:  Lovely pictures  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I've been waiting all weekend for these piccies and they were worth the wait, thank you Jane  :clap: 

Sounds like all of you who were lucky enough to attend/exibit had a lovely fruitful day and alot of bears found new homes.

Depending on the British weather  bear_grin I hope to be able to visit Hugglets in February, keeping everything crossed.

Hugs Ali x

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Fantastic Pictures.  Just wonderful to see things we can't get to.  Thankyou so very much.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Jane, I adored looking through all the wonderful photos you have taken.  Thank you so much for giving those of us unable to go, the opportunity to experience some of the wonderful artists work.   You are a sweetheart.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wowza, Jane; those photos are incredible, and you are an absolute ANGEL to take the time to edit and post them here for us all to drool over.  Thank you so much.  Truly, there's a special place in heaven for you.

The show looks like it was WONDERFUL.  So many gorgeous bears.  Lots of TTers past and present (and future?)  I would have loved to have attended.  I'm super excited for everyone I know here whose tables were showcased.  They all looked beautiful and professional and just so nicely put together, and everyone had a different way of doing things.

Absolutely spectacular, truly.  I hope you'll all share how the show went for you individually.  I hope it was a smashing financial and networking success as well as a gorgeous gallery of eye candy.

The promoter, by the way, sounds like an absolute gem.  Wonderful that he circulated among the crowds and became a real part of things instead of staying behind the scenes.  That's the way to do it!

I'm just bowled over at the beauty of this exhibition.  I hope anyone else who has photos will post them too; I can't get enough.  Lovely!

I'm finding I'm a little drawn to those funny little Domi Baers, by the way.  Anybody know the maker personally?  They're so cute!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Wow - amazing photos Jane - you ARE wonder woman!!  Thanks so much for sharing.  Hugglets is my dream show to attend - ahhh I can dream!
Danni

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow, Jane your photos are fabulous! and so are the tables!!! thanks so much for posting them

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a superb show and spectacular bears!  Just gorgeous and the talent is absolutely overwhelming!  Jane, as usual, you went the extra mile and shared beautiful photos with us, which I appreciate so much. To all you TTers -
what excellent work and how stunning your displays were.  I hope all of you had a very successful show!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Wow! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures Jane! So many wonderful creations and it sounds like it was a lot of fun too.
I look at those pictures and it makes me think I really need to get myself in gear! I know exhibitors work for months to get ready for shows, but I still can't imagine having that many bears done at once. Whew!
Thans again for the virtual visit! You did a great job and it is a real treat for those of us who couldn't go. bear_thumb

P.S. I love your monkeys. bear_wub

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jane!!!!!! THANK YOU! I feel I've attanded the show myself!!!
beautiful bears, pictures !! Congratulations everyone!

Hugs, Julia  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

everything just looks so wonderful, i am green with envy, one day! i have promised myself, one day! thank you so much for sharing :clap:

Hugs Raewyn

teeeej Brisbane

Thankyou for sharing your photos with us. They make me really want to go visit Hugglets, one year.........

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Fabulous pictures, thank you Jane, I really enjoyed looking at these.  Wish I had been there too.

Pauline

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm so pleased that you are enjoying the pictures. It was a great show as always and was bursting with talent and lovely people. I was able to get most of these picture before the show open so it was easy to get clear shots without getting in the way of the eager customers. Well I'm off to Monkey World in Dorset tomorrow to get more inspiration for my next primates who knows what kind I will make next, but I really enjoyed making the ones that I have done so far, even if the did take weeks to complete.  bear_grin

Hugs Jane.  (AKA The Monkey Queen)   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Another "thank you" from me Jane - all the bears are SO drool-worthy  bear_smile  I feel as though I was nearly there ; I shall MAKE my hubby take me next year *sigh*
Big Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower  bear_flower

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jane I think I love you!!!!!    bear_wub   Thank you for all the fantastic photos!  That was a lot of work to do...both during and after the show.

Hugz,
Laura Lynn

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Ok, I thought I'd add my photo's even though they are few bear_tongue

I set off from my home town at 9.30, clutching a slightly bewildered pal, Catherine, and toting a sloth in my bag, which earned me a few looks on the train I can tell you XD THREE AND A HALF HOURS LATER (the journey is about 1hr 15 usually) we slugged into Kings Cross, moving at about the speed of a turkey.  Heres the bunch of us, considering saddling up some pigs in the field outside the window in order to arrive on time:

SlothonGNER.jpg

bear_tongue So, after a hasty Burger King and what was actually an excellent journey on the tube, we arrived at Hugglets... wow it was big. And full of people! Shyly I extracted Sloth from my bag in the knowledge people would pick him out, not me bear_tongue  We wandered around for a bit, before I found Jac-q-lyns bears and I was entranced by the gorgeous sleepy-eyed elephant!  As this was the first person I'd actually spoken to before on the forums (albeit about cakes) I went up to the stall... and they were both sooo nice to me! Thanks guys, you set the bar for greetings really high!  I was amazed at how freely everyone shared tips at the fair, and my first bear conversation warmed me up for attacking a few others XD

Jacquis.jpg

So, next I launched myself at Ellen bear_tongue By the time we arrived (2pm?) she'd only got two bears left, and one of those sold whilst I was stood there chatting!  Eleen told me that in Dutch, Sloths are called lazy's, which is so right bear_tongue

Ellens.jpg

There were a few people, and their bears that I recognised but didn't speak to: they were either there and I had a fit of shyness or I'd missed them, but here is all that was left of All Bear:

allbear.jpg

I also spoke to Chloe of Dusty Attic Bears, who had a piece of news that really impressed me bear_tongue  Didn't get a photo of her bears unfortunately, but it was such a good chat I forgot bear_tongue

Finally, there were a few people I didn't know whose bears took me in, firstly a squishy looking mini panda that was obviously weighted well: he just rested where you plonked him! I didn't get a photo, or the stall name... what a twit! There was also these ladies, one of whom put this TEENY bear called Bean into my hand, and he looked at me with his eyes... it was awful bear_tongue I had to put him down: heart wrenching!  He's at the far right of the picture.

Bean.jpg

Phew! Weary and beared out, Catherine (now very well educated), Sloth, a big bag of stuff and myself caught a much faster train home... what a brilliant fair!

Meandsloth.jpg

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Fabulous Jane! And don't think that your alphabetizing the pictures went unnoticed! You are amazing!
Sonya

puca bears puca bears

Me again.........
I'm in love with that gorgeous goldy-brown Bebbin bear bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub ...the one that is sporting a SOLD sign - sigh ...

SHELLI - Domi Bears are made by a German lady - Doris Minuth............www.domi-baer.de             
cant say I KNOW her , only enough to smile in passing at various shows.

huggies
Maria

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Chloe - you are such a cutie!  Your girl friend and sloth are adorable, too!  Thanks for your photo report, also . . . nice to have several views of such a magnificent show!  Ellen, you got some wonderful pics - congrats for selling so well!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Awesome, Lovely pictures, almost as good as being there. Kathy

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

WOW! great photos Jane, thanks for posting  bear_thumb  bear_flower  The bears look fantastic  bear_wub , glad everyone had a good day  :clap:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh so much fun to see all the wonderful bears and other animals !! WOW ...thanks for sharing. Looked like a really good time...I felt like I was a part of it  :hug:

Board footer