No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

djbbears Queensland

bear-3.JPGand side view

Debbie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Paula-s-challenge-3.jpgPaula-s-challenge-2.jpgPaula-s-challenge-1.jpgHooray for me . . . I finally got this challenge finished - and before the extended deadline!!!  I decreased Paula's pattern piece and ended up with a 15" bear called "Collin".

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW he's truely marvelous Sueann. The side view shows he's a real boy bear. I totally adore him.
Debbie you lovely wee bear looks so sad. I bet he's wonderfully cuddle? Just luv your colour choice.
Wendy

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Challange-Bear-1.jpgAt last. My bear is finished. I hope you like the little guy.  bear_original

:hug:

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Challange-Bear-003.jpgChallange-Bear-008.jpgHe is 8.5 inch ( 22 cm ) heigh and made in a very lovely grey/brown synthetic fabric.

:hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Sorry Paula couldn't even make this deadline  :redface:  My whole family has been sick for the past week or so and next week work has told me I have to be there every day!!!!!! After that its half-term and we are off to Disney Paris  :dance:  and THEN I hope I will have time to complete my bear (but shhhhhh don't tell any one just in case I get jinxed!!!  bear_grin )

Hugs Ali x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I have finished at last  :redface: I put all the details into the other discussion called completed bears.

Hugs Ali x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oh my goodness!  How did I miss these bears?!!!!!!  I am delighted to find them here and very apologetic that somehow, I missed them earlier.  Shame on me!  I blame the deadline for confusing everyone ... me included!  Anyhow, I think these bears are a great way of proving that everyone's work can be completely unique, from a common starting point! 

Birgitte, the proportions of your bear are so different and such fun!  I love his big feet!  Debbie, your lovely blue and white chap has such a gentle quality to him and I really like that you have worked with contrasting colours ... great job!  And Sue Ann, Colin is a such a handsome bear ... gorgeously expressive face and that profile shot is terrific!  Ali, I will find the other thread and take a peek at your bear!

I haven't yet taken a look at the challenge gallery, so ignore this reminder if your bear is already featured there - if he isn't, please add his picture to our 'ahead of design' challenge gallery at the top of the TT page ... we have a significant collection of truly individual bears to show off up there and I'd love to see your's taken their glory too!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this challenge.  It's been fun and an education!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer