Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh Dear Daphne, I have trouble with my hand as well. Dont envey what you are going through at all. Rest up big time.  take care bear_flower   Matilda :pray:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Daphne, I'm so sorry to hear that you had hand surgeon again.....  :hug:
Please take rest and I just wish you'll make a wonderful bear for the TB&F add in between the resting time.  :pray:
Take care... :hug:
Marie

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Ouch, Daphne!  :hug:

It takes a while--my daughter was injured playing field hockey, and had to give up the double bass!

No bears for now = lots of bears sooner!!

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh pooh, Daphne!   So sorry your hand is not progressing as expected.  Do hope you can still use the computer and post with us, though!  Take it easy, Kiddo!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

Pipa UK

:hug: Aww Daphne soo sorry to hear abotu your hand. the time will fly by quickly. dont make it worse by starting sewing too soon, i know all too well how you feel, i am waiting to see a wrist consultant about my wrist. I've been to so many different Dr's over this last year and still have no treatment for it, they told me my ulnar is out of alignments in my wrist (i have a hard lump on the side of my wrist you can see & feel. which is actually the bone) aswell as ligament sprains in the wrist so i know how frustratig it is not being able to sew,i go through times where i cant pick up my needle and go weeks and weeks without sewing a thing it is MOSt annoying and it makes me feel so hopeless because sometiems i cant even lift a dinner plate with that arm it sure doe sget you down at times !!

BIG HUGS, i hope you recover real soon hang in there and use these few weeks to relax and just enjoy something else (is there anything else to enjoy but bears? hehe)  :hug:

Take care now and rest up  bear_laugh

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Is it to late to sign up to swap?? I will if I can still jump in. I only make miniatures??Is that ok.
kathy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

:hug:   Oh Daphne   :hug:  I am so terribly sorry.  I know how hard this is for you because it is your occupation, obsession, passion, relaxation, hmmmm and all the other ions out there.

It will be so hard not to pick up the scissors or sneak in a needle, but don't do it honey....let your hands rest, let them, heal.  Better short term misery than life long disappointment.

Poor baby, I wish I could sew for you.... bear_sad 

But you will stay with us wont you?  Keep us posted

What are you allowed to do?

hugs and prayers to you ,sweetie, I am hoping for the best for your hands

bear_tongue bear_tongue

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Gina...sorry to hear that you've decided to not join us...but glad you found someone to share a bear with.  Good Luck...and post pictures please.

Kathy, of course you can join us...I'm sure there is someone (like me) who would be thrilled with one of your mini's.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Oh my I have went away for a short break - came back with a raging cold and have hardly done any computer related things - have not had time to talk on TT or even see all the bears emerging. 
Daphne and Winney - so sorry you have medical issues - I do hope that things improve in the very very near future for you - I am hoping a virtual hug  :hug: :hug: :hug: might make you smile for a moment  :thumbsup:
With the swapping
Please, please can I play too??
I would love to swap with anyone!! if anyone would consider me - I will try my hand making any size - but mostly do small/miniature nowadays (take sooo long to stuff bigger bears  bear_grin )
I think I have read all seven pages now and I figure that the swap would be after Christmas is that right??
I would just love to swap with anyone at all on TT - I think all the avatars and all the bears in showcase and all the other pictures are FABULOUS!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I would be most proud to have any ones creation as a swap
I was lucky recently and now have a kimbee bear - Whae hae she is absolutely adorable  :cool:
But back to the swap - may I play too ??(after christmas is my only preference )
I will be happy with any other parts of arrangements made
Now I really must go and catch up with all the new bears on show
:hug: :hug: :hug: and good wishes to all especially those who have not been very well
Anne

Pipa UK

Hey anne !! your bear in your avatar was in TBCI issue this month bear_original  (nov Issue)

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Congrats Anne!!!! why didnt you tell us bear_original  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you everyone for your sympathy and well wishes.

I can still type so won't be going any place. I can quilt without too much discomfort. And I have a bunch of computer work to do so I'll keep plenty busy.

Have a great swap!
Daphne

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

oh goodness daphne! I missed your post!  I am so sorry to hear about your wrists!  I am afraid that will happen to me to because I am a secretary and type all day... a lot of coworkers have had surgery... Hope all goes well  :pray:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Kim - Surgery was done 8 weeks ago... it was my finger/palm not wrist... I'm not having any more surgery. Just not recovering well.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Aww Daphne , I'm so sorry to hear things are not healing well  bear_cry Big hugs to you,hope you feel better soon.  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Gidday ann. Please join us in the swap.
I for one will accept any size bear. and will post anywhere in the world.
Because I'm just such a sweety :love:I am bear_grin

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

Hi everyone,

Ihave been in Virginia at a race this weekend, so have missed out on a lot!  Sorry to hear Daphne, please be careful and don't rush things, and may you be back to bear making soon!

Gina, good luck with your swap partner, and let us see pics!

Anne and Kathy, welcome to the swap!  it is not too late!!

Here is the updated list I think, please let me know if it is not correct....

Dilu
Kim
Penney
Clare
Marie
Marion
Mandie
shantell
Jenn
sabine
Ellen
Terrie
Matilda
Amanda
Heather
Helena
Donna A
Anne
Kathy
and me

have I added everyone I needed to?  Taken everyone off that I needed to?

Hugs,
Susan

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Susan, welcome back.  :hug:
Thaks for creating new list!  bear_wub Now we are
20 peoples !  :bday: How fun ! fun ! fun !  :dance:

Hugs/Marie

Pages:

Board footer