Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

I would have loved to come as an exhibitor, but I am definitely coming as a visitor.

You have done a fantastic job promoting the fair, so I am sure there will be plenty of people turning up.

Hugs,
Kat

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Samantha,
     I just took a look at your website for the show - wow!  You are one organized girl.  I love the shape of the exhibit room and the different types of exhibit tables.  You should be very proud of yourself, as you have done a fabulous job.  I can't wait to hear how everything goes, and I'm sure it will be very successful!

hugs,

Brenda

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

SAM... YOU HAVE DONE US ALL PROUD AND DESERVE A MEDAL FOR THE WORK YOU HAVE PUT INTO THIS EVENT, :hug: IM SURE IT WILL BE A HUGE SUCCESS AND I BET YOU HAVE A WAITING LIST AS LONG AS YOU ARM FOR NEXT YRS EVENT TOO.

IM DOUBLY CACKING MY PANTS, IT WILL BE MY 1ST FAIR AND IM BOTH EXCITED AND NERVOUS AT MEETING YOU ALL... IM WORRIED AS WELL MY BEARS WONT BE UP TO SCRATCH AND I SAW MY MIDWIFE YESTERDAY WHO SAID THE BABY IS REALLY LOW AND COULD COME AT ANY TIME.... IM KINDA HOPING SHE COMES WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK SO I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GOING INTO LABOUR ON THE DAY!!
PLUS... IF I DO END UP SENDING MY MUM INSTEAD.... WHAT IF SHE ODESNT POSE THE BEARS RIGHT OR LAY MY TABLE OUT THE WAY I WOULD WANT???  OR WHAT IF SHE GETS LOST?!
PLUS IV WORKED SO HARD TO GET MY BEARS MADE, I WANT TO BE THERE TO SEE THEM GO!!
IM STILL MAKING BEARS BUT DO HAVE ENOUGH SO IN THAT RESPECT IM NOT TOO WORRIED, PLUS IM DRIVING EVERYONE AROUND ME NUTS BY TALKING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME, ESPECIALY THE HUBBY WHO IF ANY OF YOU MEET, IM SURE WILL TELL YOU HOW SICK HE IS HEARING ABOUT BEARS AND THIS EVENT..... MEN!!!!! HE JUST DOESNT UNDERSTAND!

SO TO ROUND IT ALL UP............... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... SCARY!!! SEE U IN 16 DAYS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

My goodness Kim ... you will just have to keep your legs crossed till after the event :dance:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Good luck Sam and everyone attending the event, I hope it will be a booming success xx

Board footer