Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
gingerbear wrote:

Daphne it's a difficult recording to find, but worth it if you can. I think it's on a cd with only another song or two on it.

ginnie

Ginnie -

Here it is sung by Kenny Rogers & Wynonna Judd: http://www.gospel-disco-network.co.uk/m … 20know.htm (It takes a minute to load but you'll hear the whole song)

It's also sung by Reba McIntyre and on the Gaither Vocal Band christmas albums AND on Mark Lowry's Christmas album.....

In fact here are a whole bunch of albums you can find it on! http://www.samgoody.com/Music/SearchRes … ndex=False

Ya know, I always wanted to live in VT. My grandmother did and used to tell me bedtime stories of sugaring... collecting sap from the buckets, pouring it into the drum on a horse driven sleigh, with her brothers and dad. Boiling it off at the sugar house and having 'Sugar on Snow'...... I LOVED those stories. I'm such a romantic. And all that you described that happens in your community is what I think of as Christmas. I may be in the NH woods but I'm not far enough away from civilization and malls and huge retail outlets to just enjoy the beauty of christmas. I am also a former retail chain district manager and have lived through far more than my share of Christmases in the retail world. YUCK!

Where in VT are you??

Daphne

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

oh i should love to see vermont please get psting , it sounds so beautiful. when we get mor snow ill post some of the yoreksire moors, we are about 20 minuits drive from Bronte country Wuthering hights and all that  bear_original

Pages:

Board footer