Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

Lovely Kat well done! You must be a natural!
I was in Whitby only yesterday, like you its my spiritual home, having gone there all my life for days out etc, now I live in Bournemouth every visit home is marked with the usual trip to Whitby, chips in the car for lunch and home with a cake or other sweet treat! I just love it... my aim in life is to move there I am sure I would be happy with my lot in life if I could wake up to Whitby seagulls screeching and a huge hill or two to climb before any type of work... its just not the same anywhere else!
xx Hugs xx
Julie

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

oh that is a spectacular dress!!! I love clothing from that era....

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

SNV30081.JPGSNV30080.JPGThanks!!!

My thoughts exactly Julie! My parents are thinking of a change of career and buying a b&b there, so hopefully we will get to go more often.

My dad just sent me these pictures of me and Rob. This is my real Victorian dress, roughly 110 years old (I made the cream jabot). It was taken in St Mary's Church (the one next to the abbey).

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Kat, your outfit lis amazing and looks wonderful on you!!!  You didn't pick something easy for your first project  bear_grin   Whitby Gothic Weekend looks like so much fun, too.

Your Victorian dress is to die for, also!!!

Hugs,

Ellen

Board footer