Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Thanks Lee Ann bear_original I have never seen quite the personalties of a dog before until we got a Berner. She's always doing things that are funny and in her calm moments she lays down with her paws crossed, head held high like she's soo proud of herself. She's very attached me and no matter what's she's doing she always has to be able to see me, touch me, know everything I'm doing. I must say I have never felt so loved before  bear_rolleyes

K Pawz Guest

She is stunning Brenda!!!!

hugs,
Krista

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Beautiful!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  She is so photogenic!  Now if we could all borrow some of that energy, we could produce twice as many bears.. bear_grin

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

thank you Krista and Melisa :hug: I'm so impressed with her lately, it seems like the past week or so she's been more obedient than ever before bear_thumb She's been playing nicely without the hyper jumping and being nippy(maybe she finally caught on that all the play stops when she does that) she likes the soccer ball and frisbee, she's starting to really respect my 20 year old daughter and not treating her like a littermate anymore. She's really being a joy to have around everywhere bear_grin All these months of training are starting to really make a difference and we are all happy to have a dog again bear_happy

Board footer