Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I recieved my swap bear today and I absolutly LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!! I will take photos tomorrow and post them so everyone can drool over the lovely bear i got from Karon. She is gorgeous! I can't believe how lucky I am!
Beth

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I am so impressed with all the bears but as mine gets closer and closer to Olga in Germany I get more and more nervous.

Karon Posts: 751

Hi All,

Beth's little ScalliWag has arrived, but I was out, arghhh!!!

I have now got to let him/her get back to the main post office but we will definately each others acquantance tomorrow!

I cannot BELIEVE how fast the post has been - I was SO worried about my bear not arriving.

Karon

Denver, Colorado
Website

Here is Rosie my swap bear from Karon. She even smells like a rose! Her head is a beautiful very light shade of pink. (not sure it will show that way in the photos.) I am Sooooooooooooooo lucky to have recieved this magnificent bear! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Karon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_original  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
IMG_5082_copy.jpg
IMG_5084_copy.jpg
IMG_5078_copy.jpg
Beth

Karon Posts: 751

I now have Beth's bear to me - you can release his photo now Beth!!

I am absolutely THRILLED with hin.  He is beautifully made and a REAL character.  I have called him "Bumble" as he reminds me of a bumble bee who has nosed dived into a flower bed.  His expression is fantastic!

Thankyou so much for him Beth and for being a great partner.

When can we do the next Swap - what about a "Autumm" theme - all those lovely colours!  Are well, just an idea!

Thanks again Beth, lovely, lovely bear.

Karon

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love love this bear, beautiful face and color.  I can certainly see why you are so happy
Joanne

Denver, Colorado
Website

Here is the bear I sent Karon.  I am so glad you like him, Karon! You were a wonderful swap partner.  :)
IMG_5064.JPG
IMG_5069.JPG
IMG_5068.JPG
Beth

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

No fingernails left - can't be long now!

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Hello
This beautiful little girl I’ve receive from Clare my swap partner :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
s1.jpg   s2.jpg
Thank you Clare.

Bloomsburg, PA

Beth, what a beautiful bear you have mede for Karon.  I love the coloing you have chosen for her, and the shape of her head,  I envy anyone who can do such a nice round head.  I also like how you have used the flower theme.  Karon, you must be thrilled.

Claire, why oh why would you have been nervous about sending anyone this wonderful little bear, love her.  The soft pink color of the fur, her sweet face, you did a great job on her.  Olga must be thrilled.

Joanne

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

wow nice bears its good to see them still coming in hang in there Claire wont be long

susan xx

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

the reason I was so nervous was that Olga is so talented adn this was a designed from scratch bear one of very few that I have done.  Now that I have seen the photo I feel a lot more confident.  This whole swap as well as giving me a gorgeous bear has inspired me to do better but has also totally boosted my confidence and given me heaps of ideas for future bears (just because I now know that I can design from scratch).  Thank you for the opportunity to participate and thanks again Olga for your bear and the great photos you took of mine.

mjbears mjbears
northants

Hi everyone wow some lovely bears that have been made i must say.....well heres  some snaps from me
this is moondust fairy that i made for julie  from wiggle bears
and here is henrietta made for me from julie.. made from a lovely plum faux fur really pleased with her hope julie gets my bear today thanks melissaxxxxxtmpphppvxdyz.jpgtmpphpI1RuMG.jpg

wigglesbears Wigglesbears
mjbears wrote:

Hi everyone wow some lovely bears that have been made i must say.....well heres  some snaps from me
this is moondust fairy that i made for julie  from wiggle bears
and here is henrietta made for me from julie.. made from a lovely plum faux fur really pleased with her hope julie gets my bear today thanks melissaxxxxxhttp://www.teddy-talk.com/upload/200812 … pvxdyz.jpghttp://www.teddy-talk.com/upload/200812 … I1RuMG.jpg

You beat me l was just about to post on the forum too LOL My humble thanks to Melissa for Moondust Fairy Bear which arrived safe and sound this morning to her new home. l jus tlove her and she will take pride of place in my craft/work room.

Thank you ever so much Melissa

julia xxxxxx

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Well, Julia from EMO bears, you should get the bear I made for you this week for sure, I do not know how long it takes to get to the UK from USA?  I sure hope you like the bear, and it had a traveling friend for company.  LOL
Let me know as soon as it arrives and please post for me.  Thanx Pat HUGSxx

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

apple0001.jpgapple20001.jpgWell my swap with Jeanette was completed yesterday

This is Apple Dumplin and I am so pleased to say that Jeanette loved him

I in return received Max and he is gorgeous, Jeanette's pictures do not do her bears justice. I will let her unveil Max, he is yummy

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

how sweet is he i bet you are so pleased, cant wait to see Max

Bloomsburg, PA

What a sweet darling little fellow,  I love the flower bow.
Joanne

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

He's GORGEOUS  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I'm soooooo desperate to meet my swap bear but unfortunately he/she seems to have lost their way on their journey  bear_cry
My swap partner and I posted our bears at the same time and she received hers about 4 or 5 weeks ago but I still haven't received mine yet  bear_sad  Hopefully he/she will turn up soon!!!

Hugs
Janice

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I'm still waiting too Janice  bear_sad  I'd like to post a picture of the bear I sent but I'm not sure I should  until we both swap?

Raewyn

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_whistle Gee, Julia, nothing yet?  I mailed that swap bear on the 10th which was a Monday,  I do not know how long it takes to get there, but I hope soon.  Now I will not know until Monday the 24th as my computer at home is broke and I am leaving work at 1pm today.  The suspense is killing me.  I had a problem with my christmas oranment swap and it never got there to its destination, and I sent another one that did get there, the original came back to me 3 months later.  I resent it and that got there.  So I get worried that this will happen again.  Hope not.
Nervous Nellie in Jersey.  Have a great weekend all.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'm also waiting for my swap bear. Am now believing the worst may have happen.......... bear_cry
I luv apple dumpling. she looks like she has been well and truely loved* bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just scrolled through and saw all the swap bears. Many I had missed :doh:  hehehe
They are all marvelous!!!! well done everybody. :dance:  :dance:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Thanks guys, I am so glad you like Apple Dumplin......................he is a tad greener then the pictures show but help is on hand my daughter is doing A level photography next year  :dance:  :dance:

I can't wait to see more pictures, there does seem to be a postal delay on everyones at the mo bear_angry

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

001.JPGI am so happy to have Apple Dumplin from Sue!!  I just love him so much!!!  bear_wub   Her bears are truly wonderful!!
This is Max, my swap bear that I made.  I am so pleased that she likes him.  I was very nervous when I sent him out to her!!
This swap has been so much fun!  I can't wait to do it again!!

Board footer