Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Ah there's my Max, he is just gorgeous, aren't I lucky  bear_thumb

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

ahhhh he's really sweet, there have been some beautiful bears swapped hope yours arrives soon wendy, raewyn & janice,
hugs xx susan

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hey Pat, I have been away on my holidays last week - I think my bear has arrived at the local post office as my brother was out when they tried to deliver.
So hopefully my furry new friend show have arrived,and I can pick my bear up on Monday - fingers crossed!  bear_grin

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

My bear has arrived, and he's lovely. Thank you so much Pat - he's a perfect addition to my hug as I don't have any Traditional bears in my hug (apart from an antique style) He's such a sweet colour and I love his key, his paw pads and his little travelling companion  bear_wub

I think I'll call him Charlie - he deserves a good solid, traditional teddy name  :hug:  Thank you so much.

Here his is enjoying the english weather on the windowsill with his lovely little friend.  bear_grin

P8240108.jpg

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Oh, Julia, I am so happy that he arrived.  He sure does look nice peering out the window.  I am so happy that you like him and his little friend Annie.  I make and sell those at craft fairs.  Its a fun thing  to do. 
Hope you had a nice Holiday.  I am not taking one this year, or last as my house is up for sale so I have to be around.  Thanx for being a great swap partner and for posting the pictures for me. 
Hugs, Pat xox

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

No problem Pat! I had loads  of fun and I love my new family member  bear_wub

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Well........I can finally share my swap bear piccies with you  bear_original

This is Bluebell and he was made for my swap partner Tanni. Tanni has had him for a few weeks but hadn't opened his box as she was waiting for me to get my swap bear first so we could open the parcels together. Unfortunately the bear she made for me has now officially been declared lost  bear_sad

Poor Tanni is now very kindly making me a replacement bear, so fingers crossed he/she will make it to me safe and sound this time!!! As soon as he/she arrives I'll post piccies  bear_original

bluebell_004_-_Copy.JPG

Hugs
Janice

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub What a great bear, I am sorry that yours is lost.  I have been there and done that with the Xmas ornament.  Even after they were received they never got posted.  I do hope your bear shows up.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi guys is the swap complete now and everyone has swapped?? just wondering if we have seen all the little critters

bear hugs susan

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

fleur1.JPGNo  bear_cry I'll be at my computer at home this weekend (have an online show with whoiswho-in-bearmaking) so I will post a photo of Fleur so you can see what she looked like.

Raewyn

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Susan,

I'm still waiting for my swap bear but as soon as he/she arrives I'll post piccies  bear_flower

Hugs
Janice

Board footer