Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Hi
I was just wondering if it would be possible for the extra photos that appear below our avatar could include photos submitted to the showcase and not just those added to the for sale section?

I didn't know who to send this question to so maybe someone can pick it up.

Many thanks Shelly.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I think this is a great idea Shelly.  I'd also love it if the items we post into the Other Teddy Bear Arts could show up there too?  Thanks heaps to anyone that can help with this  bear_thumb
Catherine

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

That's a question for Quy, ask in the Technical Help section on the Index page. Maybe you could post it again there Shelly. Quy is great if he can help he will.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Moved posting. Thank you for the suggestions. At this time, we don't have a timeframe when they will be implemented, but they will be done shortly.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website
dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It's true what they say about you, Quy. You're the best!

Many thanks:)

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Thanks so much Quy  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Oh, what a great idea!
And thanks, Quy!!!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_ermm I've noticed that whenever I mark one of my bears as sold they also no longer show up below our avatar.  Which means only my very first bears are showing.  This is okay I suppose but they don't even represent my style any longer.  Should I just not mark them as sold?

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Update: The thumbnails below the avatar show the latest 2 listings from the 2 forums in the Marketplace whether they are marked sold or not. The More link, at the moment, shows listing only from the Teddy Bears & Other Friends forum which will be fixed shortly.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you, Quy! It's nice that two bears can still be seen even if they've been sold.

Becky

Board footer