Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pipa UK

Anne she is amazing. you did a fab job on her !! love her !!!!!!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland
WildThyme wrote:

BUT.... if there is one good thing that can be said
for not so stellar photos.... it's that if they are quite taken by a bear in less than perfect photo.... they are probably going to REALLY love him or her when they see the bear through real eyes, rather than a camera lens!  I guess I'd rather have it that way than the reverse.... you know what I mean?

:hug:
Oh I soo agree - though I sometimes wish for smaller bears that I could produce clearer shots - or rather that John could - he really does all the photos - and sometimes they are wonderful and others a bit fuzzy (maybe camera shake ??) but I  Will Not be ungrateful!! bear_rolleyes

Dilu - I just LOVE You - thank you!! :hug:

Pipa - Thank you soo much :hug:

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Adorable Anne...Is her  clamshell basket woven ? At first I thought it was stiffened crochet...
She looks just perfect and the surroundings compliment her nicely....Winney

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Wow she is lovely I am tempted to revisit my first merbear in a different faric.  The one I have is my second attempt at a mini and although I love her dearly there are some glaring faults with her.
Looking at yours though makes me trempted to retry it.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Winney - her clam shell is a wicker display piece  I got from a florist suppliers - crochet /knitting definitely not my strong point - it took me nine months to do a pair of bootees for my son's birth and he was too big for them when I finished  bear_grin I am ever so glad you like Madison.  bear_flower
Bronwen I would love to see your merbear please if you have a picture - thanks for liking Madison bear_flower
:hug:
Anne

Ripley, Queensland

Pearl.jpgI named her Pearl. 
She is made from Mini plush & satin, her tail is poseable.  I need to refine the fins as I like sheerness so I will need to explore different materials.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Bronwen - Pearl is lovely bear_flower  - I love her fishy friend too - very clever idea bear_original  :clap:
I like sheer fabric too but find it fiddley to work with unless I am gathering it
Thanks for sharing Pearls picture :hug:
Anne

Ripley, Queensland

:redface:  Thanks, I really need to refine the pattern.  I like a long tail with sheer fis but I used what I had on hand at the time.
I will get tehre one day.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Some great ideas put into the fur so to speak. Its one thing having an idea, its another doing it! Great stuff!!!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I love your mermaid! What a sweetie!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Bronwen, how cute-  congratulations

dilu

Board footer