Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

ADMeerkat.jpgHello everyone,

I'd like to introduce you to my latest creation, Peep the Meerkat. I do so love these appealing family orientated animals and have been thinking of making one for ages. I finally I plucked up the courage and gave it a go, he was quite a challenge but lot of fun to make.

peep7.jpg

peep1.jpg

I hope you like him, he is looking for a new home (or perhaps a job with Aleksandr the founder of comparethemeerkat.com, those of you in the UK will be very familiar with him  bear_original ). He's available through my website, and we'd love it if you could pop by and say hello.

Regards

Lisa

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

WOW! He looks Fabulous!! Loads of personality!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

Wow! That's really great! I love everything! I've always had a soft spot for Meerkats.  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Lisa, you've done it again!

I just adore the wildlife you re-create. Everything about that face is miraculous, but I keep staring at the whiskers. They're perfect!  bear_original

Becky

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Fabulous piece of art!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  You have a great talent for creating realistic animals.  bear_thumb  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wow he's perfect Lisa  bear_wub what stunning work....I just watched a meerkat programme on tv today and Peep is sooo realistic!  :clap:  bear_flower  :hug:

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

I have a thing for meerkats also. My friends laugh at me all the time because I'll see a photo of one and just gush. There's just something about them that makes them very appealing to me, and yours is such a great example of one!

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Oh, great job! Bravo! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Lisa,

I just love Meerkats, and Peep is fantastic...beautiful creative work, congratulations!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

what stunning work....I love this design - great job  :clap:  :clap:

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Lisa, He is absolutely wonderful !!!   bear_wub

Warm regards,
Lee Ann bear_flower

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

He's a Stunner Lisa  bear_wub  I am sure he will find a home very quickly, especially with Alexsandr's popularity over here (I follow him on twitter and he's hiliarious  :crackup: )

As always, your attention to detail is second to none - you really are amazing when it comes to lifelike animals. I am very proud to own one of your pieces.  bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Wow, wow, wow!  Work of art!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Absolutely wonderful!

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Awesome. My Husband and I always joke that our Italian Greyhound looks like a muskrat... He is fabulous and made me smile this morning! Thanks

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you so much everyone. It's wonderful to hear that I've managed to capture the meerkat look, now if I could just make him talk, I just adore the sounds that they make (apparently meerkat's 'peep', not sqeak hence the choice of name).  bear_original

Regards

Lisa

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lisa, he is wonderful, what a talent you have  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

This is your first meerkat?  It looks like you have been making them for years!  Fabulous!!!

TS mini bears Tatiana Scalozub
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Lisa you have done an amazing job !

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Fantastic work Lisa hes amazing xxxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

He is absolutely gorgeous! This meerkat look  bear_wub Peep is fantastic  bear_wub   :clap:  :clap:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTLY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! I too love meercats and am in total awe over yours!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  He is award worthy!!!
Beth

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you again everyone! You guys are the best.

Regards

Lisa

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

oh wow,he's amazing,do i love him?,course i do,seemples ! bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug: sandra

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow..... Congratulations, very realistic too.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer