Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
ThReAdTeDs - Traditional, crochet, fiber, patterns, supplies by Berta Hesen-Minten

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Quy, I noticed that all the bears (but one) I posted in bears and friends in the market place have disappeared.
What happened?

Thanks,
Sophie.

PS : I never tried myself to delete these posts.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

In order to keep the Bears and Friends forum current, all listings more than 1 year old are purged. You are welcomed to relist them.

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

I'm sure there's somewhere here that should tell me how but I can't find it - how do I add a preview thumbnail image to a bear on the Teddy Bears & Other Friends gallery? I'd like to add a little version of it too and at the moment you can only see my bear for sale by going into the thread. Help please!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Flower Mound, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gabriele, yes, the instructions on how to insert your photo is in the 'sticky' topic right above your "Apple Crumble" listing.  It's entitled "Creating, editing, photos/thumbnails, and marking 'sold' on your listing".

There's nothing like that above my Apple Crumble listing, or maybe it's just me but I can't see that listed anywhere......  bear_sad I hate it when computers confuse me lol

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

There are 3 permanent "threads" at the top of the TB&Friends section (and at the top of this section, too). There's info there about posting photos.

(I've never had to post a thumbnail, BTW. They show up automatically.)

Good luck bear_flower

Becky

There are no permanent threads at the top of either page and never have been for me.... perhaps it is my computer?

I don't know why there is no thumbnail..... perhaps it is because I put my description first and not the photo? I'd really like to get my photo there.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

But it depends on how you post.  Do not use the Img Upload on the top right as you are posting.  Go below and upload from there.

Joanne

Board footer