Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Happy belated anniversary Peter  :hug:   We are thrilled to have you as part of the teddy talk family.  Your photos &  contributions are always upbeat and  pleasure  to read / look at.  Goodness, I just realized I've been here for
4½ years !

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Dear Peter

It is collectors like you that make it all worth while  :hug:  :hug: Your photos are a treasure and your input is most welcome it helps to keep us focused on the job and make us better people as well. Happy Anniversary the first of many to come.  :hug:

Raewyn

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Happy Anniversary Peter! Of course, having had your photo in Teddy Bear Times you are now officially a 'Celebearty'!

Hugs

Dawn
Hugs Unlimited

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

:hug:  bear_flower  Happy Aniversary Peter!!   bear_flower
  bear_grin    Aren't Bear People the best!?  bear_grin

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Happy Belated Anniversary, Peter!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I usually check TT nearly every day--but I've been off of it for several days now and missed the BIG day! bear_sad
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I would just like to

THANK YOU ALL

so very much for your lovely comments.  :clap:

I really appreciate it very much and it means so much to me.

I am really looking forward to another year of TT : seeing your lovely bears, hearing your sad and happy stories and sharing some of my teddies with you.  bear_thumb

A BIG BIG HUG TO YOU ALL.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Peter & his bears

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Happy aniversary on TT Peter, it is a fantastic forum, it's a pleasure getting to know you and everyone else on here each day  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs

Pauline

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Happy belated anniversary Peter!  bear_flower   I always love reading your posts and seeing your pictures!  Heres to another great year on TT!   :hug:

*Jeannette

Board footer