Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

janetspillows Janet's Creative Pillows
West Palm Beach,Florida
Website

Thank you so much for the stuffing information. This is so good to know. I am not happy with the stuffing I have been using either. Thank you for writing to Wal Mart. Let's hope that they change their minds and bring it back. I can't understand for the life of me how they can take away a good product and replace it with something awful.

I think I will write to them again. We need to keep on complaining. Maybe that will work.

Anyway I appreciate that you got in touch with me.

Have fun creating!

Hugs,
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows bear_grin

janetspillows Janet's Creative Pillows
West Palm Beach,Florida
Website

I just went to facebook and found out about another update re: Morning Glory stuffing.
Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/sea … 1607203596
So there is still hope :-)
If the link doesn't open up. Paste it onto your browser or go to facebook and type in Morning Glory Stuffing in the search box.
Have a great week,
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows

Ma Bears MA BEARS
Raleigh NC

No problem  :)

I was speaking with someone at AC Moore about it all too earlier.
Said they might find a great  chance if they reopened those doors to peoples like us. I don't think any one so far has found something they are happy with. Not hard to see why once you have used MG. 
They have a window to bring us back what we want and be the only ones serving it up.

She said she was going to look into things I mentioned and take it to her higher ups. Perhaps bring in some really good business if they could hand us MG on a plate..

cherylsbears cherylsbears
Michigan

I know that is an old post Alison but HOBBY LOBBY has it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least here in Michigan 19.99 5# box but there is always a 40% off coupon floating around in their ads

bear_grin

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Ohhhhh lucky you Cheryl, I wish Wal-Mart would start selling it again. I really miss it so much.

hugs

Shane

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Amazon also sells it on line!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_grin And here I thought I was the only person that said bad words when they found out Morning Glory wasn't being sold in Wal-Mart!  I also found that I could purchase it at Amazon but I ended up finding a different brand at Joann Fabrics that I like so far.  It is called Touch of Silk and it isn't too squishy and packs firmly. bear_tongue

Board footer