Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a beautiful and unusual little creature! I love Amanda! She looks so happy to be with your family. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures and knowledge on these wee animals!

Many Hugs Louise

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Very interesting...I live in Oregon, havn't seen one in the wild here.have seen otters and skunk of course. I just love all the animals...we do go to Florence a the time for the teddy bear shows...
Love you little girl altho she is a handfull...part of the family.. Winney

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I didn't know Florence has it's own teddy bear show now!  I know Lincoln City (old hometown) hosts a big convention on the beach every year....first weekend in Oct. 

Ummm....Amanda probably would have been the only one in the 'wild' for you to see  bear_grin as they aren't native to Oregon, only Arizona and New Mexico, and much further south.  Amanda's breeder used to live in Wilsonville, but I'm not sure she's still there.  The place suddenly transformed from open farmland to strip malls, and housing developments popping up everywhere.   bear_sad  I rather missed the open farmland!

Board footer