Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

WaizeBear Fuerstenfeldbruck

Hi

Last weeks I had a little more time for sewing and this is what I created.

1. Kurti (Longpile, 12 cm)
An agile pal and enthusiastic biker. Only his big feet are sometimes a little bit problematic. He bases on a photo of a creation of Monika Timpe (Seppl) and her pattern of Zuppi.

Kurti-01.jpg

2. Tiffany (Mohair, approx. 30 cm sitting, heavy girl)
Made from a teddy bear kit "Edelplumps" of Karin Schneider (Lu-La-Bear) Entstanden aus dem Bast. I have modified the ears, made her longer feets and the bottom part from identical mohair instead the included felt. She is a little bit chubby but she likes her Proseco (and more).

Tiffany-01.jpg
Tiffany-01.jpg

3. Lady Springfield (Mohair, 30 cm standing)
Created after a photo from Daisy Dimplebotton made by Melanie Jayne of Bear Treasures.
I recovered the photo some weeks ago and decided to make a bear like her by myself.

Lady_Springfield-01.jpg
Lady_Springfield-02.jpg
Lady_Springfield-03.jpg

I hope you enjoy the photos

hugs

Hans-Juergen

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Nice to meet your creations

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

I love the first one.  I made a bear around the idea of the same pattern.  Monika's bear is wonderful.  Actually that bear is my avatar bear.  I love the big nose and feet.  Your little biker is adorable.  Nice to know that some artists really inspire others to create.

Board footer