Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

twinsgramma Posts: 7

What is SUBSCRIBE TO THIS TOPIC mean?

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

It means that you will get an email notification to your normal outlook express (or whatever mail program you use) inbox to tell you when anyone has posted about this topic. I guess it's for those who don't pop in often but want to keep tabs on a certain subject.
I haven't tried it before, but I did try it on the Edinburgh board once and apparently is mucks stuff up, so haven't been game to try it on this board. Quy???? Is it safe???
BTW...welcome...glad you posted......don't diasappear back into the woodwork...come chat!!!! :lol:

P.S. There no such thing as a stupid question on this board...chances are, there are ten other people who were wondering this too! So ask away!

twinsgramma Posts: 7

:redface: Thanks for the explanation.  I'm so new at bear making that there's not much I can contribute just now.  But I'll be here and loving the pictures and Tips and Techniques.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just Us Bears wrote:

I haven't tried it before, but I did try it on the Edinburgh board once and apparently is mucks stuff up, so haven't been game to try it on this board. Quy???? Is it safe???

Perfect explanation. Thanks Hayley. bear_thumb This feature is safe. Please give it a spin.

Board footer