Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Really beautiful !

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Beautiful Avatar, Rita--well done (again), Shelli! :D

Eileen

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Wow...Shelli.  I have to get busy and send a photo. That is beautiful that you did for Rita.
  I just don't know what to use ...bear, yorkie, etc?
I need to quite procrastinating and send one.
You did a fabulous job.
I looked on ebay for different 'pros' and there are a lot of them for sale.  I saw the jacs one...I am just confused.  I don't want to buy the wrong one.
Any advice?
Nanc........

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Nanc - I use Jasc psp 9.0, I bought it on ebay for $50. You can try the free trial online for 30 days to see if you like it. I made my avatar and Penny's with it. I believe Daphne also uses Jasc. Shelli uses Adobe Photoshop. There is a cheaper/simpler version called Adobe Elements. bear_happy Hope that helps.

That sure does Kirsten...thank you soooo much.
I knew someone said they used Jasc...I just couldn't remember who.  I get lost in these chats very easily and forget who said what, where!!! :rolleyes:
I just have one other queston if you don't mind.
The ones that are selling on ebay, they are for real...right?  I mean I don't want a bootleg copy or something or does it matter.  I have no idea what I am doing, but I want to try.
Where would I try a free trial?  would you know that Kirsten?
Thanks so much...I greatly appreciate your info.
Nanc.....

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website
Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Kirsten,
You did a great job on Penny's avatar..clever cookie you are!!

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Thanks Hayley. I really like yours.. did you do it?

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Yes, Kirsten, I meant to mention that Penny's avatar was looking great, but I got all caught up in being sappy over her departure instead. bear_tongue

Thank you Kirsten for those sites.  I appreciate your time in sending them.  I need to get some tea and sit down and visit them....oh, but first I need to pot some baby african violets.  Poor little guys have been 'screaming' at me for over a week now.  Off to the basement!
hugs,
nanc...........

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Thank you Kirsten! Yes, I did do it myself (well, with a bit of assisstance from hubby:P). I used the same program Shelli does...very complicated, and I really just learned by fiddling around. I was quite pleased with it..but it's not really 'me', so when I get some spare time (hey whut??) I'll make another.:rolleyes:

well...I just sent some pics off to shelli.  YEH, for me!!! I can hardly wait to see what she comes up with, in her spare time..:lol::lol::lol:

Finger nails are a 'tappin on the table...tick tock tick tock!!! bear_rolleyes  Opps, hope she didn't go to SF again....I'll be 'tappin for quite a while.

I will get the software tho.  I think this all looks like fun.
nanc.....

Board footer