Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

peeweebk4.jpgpeeweebk3.jpgInside Pee-Wee's Playhouse ~ Big Surprise for me, I was informed by the author, Caseen Gaines, that I was included in the book. Way back I designed the toys for the Pee Wee Herman Show, i.e. Pterry, Chairry, Vance the Talking Pig. I thought maybe a line or two but he gave me a whole page! Big deal for me, the book is on Amazon and in bookstores. Already I have had inquiries and questions. No money, but notice is nice, too  bear_tongue

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Waaaaay cool, Karen! :dance:  :dance:  :dance: The Broadway show and the TV show are two real favorites of mine.

Congratulations on the great work you did and on the recognition you're receiving now! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Becky

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

All I can say is WOW!!! Congratulations!  Well deserved.  :clap:

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

How cool is that!  I loved that show!  I worked at a woman's dress shop and would hurry  home from lunch on Saturday's to catch the show and the "word of the day"!  Are they still selling any of these?  Love the show!  Some really big movie stars were on there.  Remember cowboy Curtis?  Laurence Fishburn
Phil Hartman was on the show too.  and the mail lady?  S. Epatha Merkerson

Hey Karen, you should talk about working with Jim Henson....you are soooo talented!! :dance:
Hugs,
Leeann

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website
busserbears wrote:

How cool is that!  I loved that show!  I worked at a woman's dress shop and would hurry  home from lunch on Saturday's to catch the show and the "word of the day"!  Are they still selling any of these?  Love the show!  Some really big movie stars were on there.  Remember cowboy Curtis?  Laurence Fishburn
Phil Hartman was on the show too.  and the mail lady?  S. Epatha Merkerson

Hey Karen, you should talk about working with Jim Henson....you are soooo talented!! :dance:
Hugs,
Leeann

Leeann,
ThaNkS! But I'll start to sound like an oldster ~ In my day, we had Jim Henson, now that was a real show  bear_tongue  Actually, it was nice to see the Pee Wee Herman book come out because I hear they are bringing back the show. Who knows, I still have the patterns I designed, maybe I'll get some business  bear_thumb

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

Nothing better than being an oldie but a goodie!  lol
I hope you will get some business with PeeWee and yes I did hear something about him doing a show...but it may have been some kind of reality show...now that would be some "reality"!  lol
hugs,
Leeann

Board footer