Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

taz2.jpgkjpnb1.jpg

Here are a couple of the 4 characters I am offering through my Holiday Cat Gazette this year. Happy Beginning of Holidays Everyone!

:dance:
1)This is my version of Puss in Boots and he stands about 17". His costume, right down to his red leather topped boots and walking cane are all designed and handmade just for him. I wish I knew how to photograph satin. Both his red metallic hat and royal blue cape are satin.
2)And the kitten is Taz, 7", an eight week old grey tiger kitten. His Santa hat is made out of vintage red velvet with an off white mohair trim. It doesn't show in the photo but he has dark sapphire blue glass eyes.

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Wow!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
They are very special, beautiful!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Oh, my!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I really like the open mouth on the captain kitty. Both of them are marvelous!

Becky

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Magnificent -What more can I say!!!!!

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Thanks! Everyone. I think this is the first year I actually have pieces available in time for Christmas and the Holidays! I tend to work in cycles and they don't seem to line up with any certain dates.  bear_whistle
Karen

Board footer