Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

Little Nan Posts: 233

Ok I hold my hands up for being the most useless person with computers and the like ... but I did manage to upload a pic on Showcase the other day .. hooray !! However I have tried to do it again .. and for some reason the Browse button doesn't appear ! Any ideas what I'm doing wrong  .. Oh I am doing it from an iPad but it worked before ?  Any suggestions anyone I would be very grateful , I have asked questions in technical  but as yet no luck . ..       bear_ermm   bear_cry  bear_rolleyes
Nan x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Are you uploading another pic to the same post? If so, choose the Edit option and you'll be able to upload again.

If it's a new post, there are a couple of different ways described in the Technical Help section. Right now for this reply, I see a button under the smilies labeled Img that would allow me to upload an image.

Keep trying. bear_original Just as in bearmaking, your perseverance will pay off! (Plus, we would love to see more bears.)

Becky

Hi Becky ,
Thank you so much for trying to help !
Yes I've clicked onto Img but it won't let me upload as it says it doesn't have access to my photos !
Which is strange as it did two days ago !
I shall persevere !
Nan  bear_wub

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Nan, are you clicking on Img, then "Browse" to find your photo, then "upload" to move your photo to the URL line then clicking "OK"

Hi Edie,
Well when I click on Img whereas before , 'browse ' came up .. But not now , it just comes up with Choose file and when I click on that it tells me to choose an existing photo but then .. it says This app does not have access to your photos ! Apparently I can enable access in Privacy Settings , which I've tried to do ... to no avail !
There's no hope is there ! I have to say I can't help but have a laugh about it , I am so useless !  bear_grin thanks for trying to rescue me Edie ! bear_wub
Nan x

Board footer