Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow!!!! Way to go! Congratulations Sue Ann!!  Shelli!!  Jared!!  Berta!!! and of course Judi, who I just congratulated on the last post! bear_grin  bear_grin

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations to all the nominees!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations to everyone who entered!!!!!!!!      d040.gif

I'm so happy for everyone!   :dance:

Mindy, thanks for sharing what it's like on your end.  I would love to hear the artists' reaction when they hear the news.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Big congratulations to all our wonderful Toby Nominees - SueAnn, Shelli, Judi, Jared and Berta.
Brilliant, wonderful news- Well done to you all.

Bear hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

CONGRATS ALL!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

What fantastic news to you all that received nominations  CONGRATULATIONS, and very much deserved.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

And congratulations to those who entered on participating.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh great going, Jared . . . and Berta - fantastic!!  Mindy, thank you for sharing the TOBY experience from your perspective.  I definitely appreciate learning how you feel when you make those calls.  For me, hearing about this honor is a joyous and thrilling occasion - a tingly feeling that just envelops you as you realize YOUR creation has been chosen!  Oh, the excitement!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Ah Berta, congratulations to you as well!  I saw your post of your bear on the mini forum, she is just beautiful!  Mindy, I found your post very thoughtful and kind and did want to thank you for sharing it. 

I wonder if the average person comes off more intelligently than I did when the Golden Teddies called me last year... I think my response to being a contest nominee was something along the lines of "HUH? WHAT? (silence) WHAT? OH! WOW!"

bear_original
Kelly

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Sitting in my motel room in Sacramento..(my son is getting married this weekend) but I want to add my heartfelt congratulations to all of the well deserved nominees. All are wonderful and I wish you all the best of luck in what looks to be one of the most difficult to judge competitions ever.
Hugs
Sonya

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bear_original
Lynette

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

champs.jpgWOW!!!
So Much talent such wonderful bears and critters !!!
I totally agree with all the other posts - what wonderful artists you all are Shelli, Sue Ann, Judi, Jared, Berta!!!
Well deserved nominations  bear_whistle  bear_whistle
I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you bear_thumb  bear_thumb

What a lovely lady Mindy is too - letting everyone see things from her side bear_original

I am excited for all of you and am looking forward to hearing the final results bear_thumb
:hug:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Shelli, SueAnn, Judi, Jared, Berta...Congratulations to you all!

Each and every one of you are wonderfully talented artists and so deserving of the nominations. I wish you all the best of luck! bear_wub

beartoes Hannabears
Texas

CONGRATULATIONS to Shelli, Sue Ann, Jared, Berta, and Judi on your nominations for TOBY awards - how terrific for all of you, and best of luck in the final voting.  Can't wait to see the May/June issue of TBF - will be difficult to choose among all the wonderful entries.

Karen Cwayna ~ Hannabears

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

PudgieFudgieTT.jpgHere's Pudgie Fudgie's Picture.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwwwwww, Jared . . . he is such an adorable, happy little guy!!  Congratulations!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Huge congratulations to everyone who was nominated....well done and good luck!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
A great, big congratulations to all of you who were nominated for the TOBY!!!  Awesome!!!

bear_wub
Tracy

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congrats Everyone...

Jared...I LOVE Pudgie Fudgie...adorable...

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Big Huge congratulations Berta and Jared.  What a sweet bear !  So happy looking !  It just thrills me that I have found this forum and can personally thank each of you.  What wonderful craftsmanship and talent there is here. 

Big hugs too to all that were brave enough to enter.  I haven't reached that point yet. After seeing the competition here I may never have the nerve.  So , way to go all of you who tried and also who got nominated. 

Mindy, your message was truly inspiring and touching.  Thanks for sharing your side of the story !

:hug:  :dance:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I'm a little late, but huge huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!  huge hip horray to everyone who was nominated  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
xo Sarah

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Wow!  :dance: Big congratulations to all the nominees! Sue Ann, Shelli, Jared, Berta, and Judi ! Well done!!!
:clap: :dance:   :clap:  :dance:  :clap: :dance:   :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Holy smokes...I have been off the chat for about 4 days now, due to the show...and all this has happened!!!

:dance:  :hug:  A great big CONGRATULATIONS to our girls....Shelli, SueAnn, Judi, Jared, Berta !!!!!

You all did beautiful, creative and inspiring work and certainly deserved the nominations.  And to have so many nominations here within our TT group, it's fun to share your excitement!

Hugs to you all,
Nanc........

Board footer