Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

DancingHare DancingHare Designs
Virginia
Website

I registered a while back but I guess I should post in here bear_original My name is Heather, I have been collecting and sewing plush since I was a kid. I'm still working on perfecting my critters for sale, but hopefully later this year. I am especially interested in making fantasy creatures like dragons, I've been experimenting with paperclay head and feet for some of them as well. I'd love to learn how to cast them in resin, maybe in the future!

I like to collect artist bears and vintage bears and I have a weakness for pink bears bear_happy Besides plush, I also enjoy cooking and writing, and my pets. I have a dog, two cats, and three freshwater aquariums.

I live in the Norfolk, Virginia area and would love to meet any other local bear people, I'm fairly new to the area so I don't know where the good shops and shows are yet!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Flower Mound, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Heather, and welcome to Teddy Talk!  Sounds like you have many interests that keep you really busy.  Don't know how close Norfolk is to Richmond or Galax, but they have great bear shops there.  The Toy Shoppe in Richmond and Bearly a Memory in Galax.  Your website is very interesting.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Heather!  bear_flower I look forward to chatting and seeing your creations!

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Heather and a very warm welcome to TT!  bear_flower

I am looking forward to seeing your creations too, whether they be bears or dragons or even pink ones!  bear_tongue

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Welcome Heather,
I have some Dragons for you

dino-0073.gif

drachen-0074.gif

drachen-0057.gif

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

oh, i'd love to see your bears and dragons!

DancingHare DancingHare Designs
Virginia
Website
SueAnn wrote:

Hi, Heather, and welcome to Teddy Talk!  Sounds like you have many interests that keep you really busy.  Don't know how close Norfolk is to Richmond or Galax, but they have great bear shops there.  The Toy Shoppe in Richmond and Bearly a Memory in Galax.  Your website is very interesting.

I've been to The Toy Shoppe! It's a bit of a drive (about 2.5 hours). I'll have to check out the other one!

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hello Heather and welcome to TT  bear_flower It's great to have you here and look forward to seeing posts of your bears old and new plus of course any dragons you may hatch!
michelle

Board footer