Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Olga Goncharova Siberia, Russia
Website

Hello all, I'm a new member from Novosibirsk (Siberia, Russia). I'm a beginner bearmaker, now I work on my third one.
I'm happy to find such a great place with a lot of brilliant ideas about making bears. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge!
Sincerely,
Olga Goncharova

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hello Olga and a very warm welcome to Teddy Talk!!  :rose:

I had a look and your website and I am amazed that you are still a beginner!  :o
The two bears look absolutely adorable and I certainly wouldn't have thought you had just begun making bears.  So I am sure that we will see plenty of beautiful creations by your hands.  bear_thumb

Website

Hello Peter,
Thank you very much for the worm greeting  bear_original Yes, these two little ones are my first try and I confess I spent a lot of time to sew them. And I'm sure they could be better  bear_grin
I've started to read the TT Library and I'm impressed with the huge amount of tips and techniques I am to learn to make the bears I want. My third bear that is in progress at this moment is much more complicated than my first two ones. I hope I'll be strong enough to complete it.
Thanks again for your inspiring reply.
Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker  bear_rolleyes

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Olga!  bear_flower

Becky

Website

Pink, Becky, thank you!  bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Flower Mound, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Olga, and welcome to Teddy Talk!  I agree with Peter that your first two bears look like they were made by an accomplished artist.  Looking forward to seeing your third teddy.

Website

Hello Sue Ann, and thanks a lot! I love your bears, they are amazing  bear_wub I wish I could make such a beautiful bear one day...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Flower Mound, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You're too kind, Olga . . . thank you!!

koonienett L├╝dinghausen
Website

welcome-0065.gif Olga

I visited your website bear_thumb - if I had not known, I never would have thought that you have only just begun

I'm looking forward to your next creations

Website

Thank you Kornelia!  bear_flower I viewed your gallery, your creations are so cute! I love their muzzles

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hello Olga and welcome to TT  bear_flower Wow your first two bears are really wonderful!  bear_wub You are obviously full of natural creative talent and can only get better and better  bear_original Looking forward to seeing your next bear (54 pieces to 18 what does that mean? lots of joints?? Very interesting.......)
michelle

Website

Hello Michelle and thank you for your reply! I appreciate it very much.
54 pieces of mohair to sew together to get one bear finally bear_grin 14 parts to join = 8 parts for limbs, 1 body, 1 tail, 1 neck, 1 head and 2 ears. It will have 10 disk joints. It gets a lot of time, much more than more simple first ones. But I keep going...

Board footer