Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Today my heart is just so very full that I had to post. 
Last Monday, my boyfriend hit his head very hard during a fall and landed in the ER.  Thankfully no fluid on the brain, no cracks in the scull.  But for the whole week he was having a very hard time with dizziness and then nausea.  He just saw a doc today and was diagnosed and treated for a form of positional vertigo.  He has to stay home for 3 more days and has restrictions on movement.  Thankfully I have been able to be there for him to to help with whatever needs doing.

3+ years ago my Mother had a brain aneurysm burst and was in the ICU for a month, another month in the hospital and 5 months in rehab.  I was so happy to be able to be there with her at the hospital every day for 2 months, then 2-3 times a week for 5 months at the rehab center 90 minutes away.

Quite a while ago my daughter was in high school.... right about when I started to go full time with bears.  For the first time in her life, I was able to be there for her after school.  I remember telling her that I was sorry I wasn't there after school for her when she was younger.  She told me not to worry about it, that she REALLY liked coming home now and being able to talk with me about her day.

If it were not for all of my wonderful teddy bear collectors... NONE of this would have been possible!  I would have had to go to work.  Thank you!!!!

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

I'm sending my prayers and good wishes to your boyfriend for his speedy recovery (and to you, too)!!  bear_flower  That was such a sweet thing to post!!!  bear_wub Of course, teddy bear collectors greatly appreciate teddy bear artists!!  bear_thumb And i know it was so heart-felt!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a happy, genuine message, Laura!  And wonderful that you have been so well supported by collectors that you can be available when things/people need attention.  Hoping for a quick recovery for your boyfriend.  Big hugs coming your way.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you for such a lovely post, Laura!   bear_flower  I sincerely hope that your boyfriend will be alright (thanks to your taking care of him). 
It is wonderful that you can stay at home and take care of your loved ones and continue to make bears, thanks to your collectors, and I hope that it will continue for a long time.  bear_thumb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thank you so much EJ, SueAnn & Peter! <3

Board footer