Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I have added links to my website.  If I have missed anyone, please let me know.  And, YES MARIE, you may come back here to link up when you are ready.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a great response!  I will add you all to my links page this week.  Thank you to those of you who have already added my link to your own websites. bear_laugh

Kent
Website

Hi Ladies! 

I am just about to upload the last of the banners and then you should all be listed on my links page at www.allbear.co.uk

Thanks to all of you who have added my link to your sites ... it's much appreciated.  To those of you who don't have links pages, no problem, I've still added you to mine! :)

If anyone else would like to reciprocate links, please add your details below and I'll update my page with them the next time I'm twiddling with Dreamweaver! bear_laugh

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

foil_banner.gif

I have already linked with Paula and a few other of your websites, if anyone else would like to link with me please do so and I will link back.
Thanks Kerren

Kent
Website

Hi Kerren! bear_laugh;):P:P:):D

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Thant would be lovely of you Rita!  I need to figure out how to put you guys on my site?:PI am an idiot with HTML. BUT!...I will conquer!

Hugs Louise

Tofield Alberta Canada

OK I am going to sit down and try to figure this one out. Anyone? Could you guys tell me how to have your business name and when clicked on it goes directly to your site. I am having a rotten time of it. HELP PLEASE!
I think networking is a wonderful idea and just need to figure out how to do it on my site??:o:o

Hugs Louise

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

My IT friend where I work is designing a completely new site for me and it will be done shortly. When he gets the final approval from me and it is up, I would love to network with anyone who would like to link with me. I think it is a fantastic idea. I will let everyone know when I am up and running. bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cindy, how are you doing, my friend?  Sounds like you are chugging along . . . which is just about all any of us can do!  Take care and many hugs,

maddiejanes West Wales

Hi Paula
I would love to swap links with you if you don't mind.
Thanks
Maddie
www.maddiejanes.com

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Hi Sue Ann,

Thank you for asking. I am doing much better. Right now we are trying to get our house ready to put up for sale and I am just about all packed and ready to move Aug 6. I have a wonderful apartment only 1 minute from my job. My bear stuff is all packed and I have no access to it which it totally frustrating. This all seems like a bad dream but it's not.  I started going to a wonderful counselor last week. She said that I am through the initial shock period and am moving into the healing mode.  I know I will be okay and will end up much better than I thought I would be. Right now it is just the transition period and all of the confusion.  I have three fantastic sons and three terrific daughters in law that have been the best through this. And I have so many supportive and wonderful friends including all of my bear cyber friends.  I will be okay. Right now I am just aching to have some order in my life but that will come soon. 

I will be in touch. I will be so glad when I can get my life back to normal and back into the "Bear" mode.  Thank you for being there for me when it was so hard for me to make it day to day.

Many Big Hugs to you!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Cindy,

It sounds as if you're well on your way to a fresh new start! You'll be back in business in no time. Hang in there bear_laugh Moving stinks, but it'll be over soon.
I'll be cheering you on from over the border!

Eileen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Cindy,
It's sounds like you are thriving with support from all those wonderful people in your life. And it sounds like you are being very strong and putting one foot in front of the other. That is great. I've been thinking about you and praying for you.

Once you are in that apartment of yours you'll be able to really start fresh. I bet you find a bit of freedom and excitement in that prospect as well as sadness. But focus on the good things - more great things will continue to blossom in your life as the days go by.

We'll look forward to hearing from you whenever you can check in. And your new website sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see! Must be nice to have someone who knows what they're doing creating it!!!! I'm jealous!!! I've tried to fire my web designer but she just won't go away! (It's me!!):lol:

Big Hugs & Love,
Daphne

Tofield Alberta Canada

Listen guys. I think our little Miss Paula had a wonderful idea with the networking.

It shows that we all care and share our love for bears and bear making. It is a generous jesture on everyones part to add links to all of our web sites. It shows that in numbers we are strong and supportive of each other and everyones styles and talents.

What goes around comes around I say and I need just a wee bit of help on how to do this?:/ I can add an http address but how the heck do you hide that and only show the name (but still have the link)? bear_rolleyes Or a banner? bear_rolleyes I am such an idiot on this subject and need a little help in the process of completing this. I wish to add all of your links to our website. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

I look forward to hearing from you:) You computer wizards you!:D

Hugs Louise

Tofield Alberta Canada

OH!!:P And while were at it,..........how do you make a banner???:cool:

Hugs Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Cindy, my friend, Nice to see you here posting again. I know what a nightmare it is to move but once you are at your new home I am sure you will blossom and make it a real home for yourself with all your personal touches everywhere. Great news that you have a good counselor, it's good to hear that you are moving on and feeling more positive about things. Soon we will see our lovely, bouncy Cindy back in our mist showing us all her wonderful new bears. I agree it must be frustrating not being able to use all your bear making things. Maybe if you have a spare moment in your busy schedule you could stay in the bear world by sketching out a few new designs and make some new patterns, that way you will feel you're still there and not away from the bears completely. We are all thinking of you Cindy and as the British say 'Chin up chest out and move on we will not be beaten' try it, it works.
(((((HUGS)))))

Jane

Dilu Posts: 8,574

OK Gals i am going crazy here....I am making a links page and have been able to link about half of you but some of these I can't get to save my life.

Is it possible you have a "no right click" command on your web sites and therefore the links you put on TT?

Rita- in Scotland
Danni
Daphne
Claire                I can't get you guys posted at all!
Shelli
Jane

Of course it is possible I am doing my technoklutz routine too

I had Kelly twice----possibly because I love the boat in her avatar- I am waiting for a similar boat for a golly

DANNI!- love the look of your new avatar-please don't tell me its been up for weeks- I just saw it and it grabbed me-

MARIE AND KIM:

there is a lot of software on the market that is easy to use ( it must be since I have gotton one up and it sort of works...:)

And gollygeewhiz honey you live in Japan!  There are probably 20 people you know that could help you do this.....I personally would love to see you have a web site-  pictures of your bears, pictures of your homeland and of course, pictures of you!

My only caveat would be that you choose an easy to work with hosting company-

OK so to sum it up:

how do I link your banners

and

how do I link those of you that I haven't been able to......

advice avidly being sought!

Hug and happy day

Dilu

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Dilu, Mine should be ok to Right click and save.  Hugs Rita xxx

Hey Louisssseeeee

Thank you sweetie.....I am glad I am not the only one out here struggleing-but here's how I see it:

If our sisters in bearing can do it so can we......onward and onward.....

gollylu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Dilu -

Ok, there are many more tech minded women on here than me but let me give this a try....
(If I knew the software you were using it might help?!)

First, right click my banner and save on your computer.
Next, insert the banner on your webpage.
With my banner selected you should be able to click on an icon or perhaps right click on the banner to make a hyperlink.
Once you've selected hyperlink, type in my website address as http://www.backroadbears.com - be sure "http://" is there but only once! Click Save or OK. Now it should be all set.
You can do this with all of our banners. I've yet to encounter a block on right clicking on an image.

If that doesn't work - ask someone else! :lol::lol::lol:

Huggies,
Daphne

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

PS. Dilu - would you be open to a little observation about your sight, err... SITE?:/

At the bottom of the page where your links to the rest of the pages on your site are..... the text is a nice bright pink. So bright in fact that it makes my eyes go buggy!:rolleyes: It's really hard to read. Perhaps it's just how the colors show up on my monitor? If this is the case than I'll just put my sunglasses on!!!:cool:

I hope you don't mind my pointing this out.:)

Hugs,
Daphne

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

banner1.jpgJane,

I noticed you said you are having problems with your hotmail account.  I emailed you twice.  Once I received a message failed notice.  So just in case, "Thank you so much for the banner".  I have added your links to my site.

11.bmp

Awww Daphne-  I don't like it either!  UGH!  And I am still trying to learn how to change it.

I got your banner on there a little while ago!  I think I have 4 banners and almost all the websites....I think there is still one or two I am struggling with.

And of course I don't mind your input-input away-  how else am I going to learn anything-  (besides I have very thick skin-comes from working with the real wonkydoos-  you wouldn't believe the things they say and do, and spit and throw)  YIKES!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't mind moving away from that end of it.

I'll be checking to make sure I have everyone- tomorrow...my eyes are crossed right now- its 104 F outside so I'm under the airconditioner and I distinctly remember being told if I make a face and a cold wind blows it will freeze that way-the face- so I guess crossed eyes count.  bear_laugh

By the Way Girlies

This has been fun, I learned new things, got to practise the new talant alot-even learned some trouble shooting on some of the more challanging sites.  I fully expect to be able to get the last couple of ya on the site tomarrow!

Crossi'dbear

Last thing-honest

My hosting company lets me see all the hits and where they came from-I'm not a proffessional like some of you and yet the number of hits astounded me- so imagine whats happening at your sites....soooo, this can only help, actually all of us.
:)

::P

Board footer