Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Aw, Shel.  :hug:  It's no different that showing off the latest bear you've made! Or an ATC! Besides, we all know you do a lot of banners, avatars and website related graphics. Hangtags and all too I'd imagine. But I thought it would be fun to show something a little different that you've done. It just came out so great, I couldn't help it! I didn't mean to embarrass you... please don't be!  :redface:   :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Shelli! You are so very talented! Also Daph, our Shelli is a wonderful freind and we adore her generous spirit!

Many Hugs Louise

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Daphne, you must be thrilled to bits to have seen what Shel came up with. !!!!!
Shel what a great promotion banner you have created and you a teddy bear artist too!!!! what else are you hiding away.

bear_thumb
Lynette

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

WOW. It looks so professional and attractive.  Great job to both you and Shel for coming up with the concept. 
That Shelli is such a photshop genious !

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful work ... Shelli and Daphne.
I love the eyecatching colours and just want to wish you all the very best for the show.
Like others have said - I would like to be able to go to the show too.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Shari wrote:

WOW!!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :dance:   :dance:   :dance:   :dance:   :dance:   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I wish you could all go to the show too.... as vendors or collectors!!

Hmmm.... we should organize a Teddy Talk Show..... that way we'd all have an excuse to get together, would be participating in the show and therefor the expenses could be a tax write off. And we'd hopefully sell enough bears to pay our way anyway! A whole event..... workshops Friday, banquet dinner on Friday night, Show Saturday, pajama party Saturday night, breakfast Sunday morning and then everyone goes home!

Oh, my head is spinning with ideas!

Anyway, some of you have expressed in interest in doing the Maine show next year. If you want an application when they are ready for next year's show please email or PM me with your mailing address and email address! Apps. will be out in October.
:hug:  Daphne

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Dee,  bear_flower
Wow!!  Shelli did an outstanding job for you.  I'm so impressed.  Good gracious, it's just superb!!

Shelli,  bear_flower
How on earth do you do it?  Never mind.  That's on the "Don't really need to know" list that I carry around.   :crackup:   You're just so golly darn good at so much stuff!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Lovely ....good job Shel

I  hope your August Bear show will be a hit, Daphne

dilu

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

It looks absolutely great, and has an "East Coast" feel to it too!
Shelli, you are one talented lady - way to go.

Jane P.

Board footer