Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Such awesome, unique creations everyone!!  Sonya, how did you make your PygMe look like he's flying in the pic?  Too cool!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I will get my beastie done soon......I hope!! bear_rolleyes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Renae, I just saw your comment on the hippo . . . THANKS so much!  Sorry I didn't respond earlier.  Glad Kerry liked him, too.  I'm going to do a little more needle sculpting on his honker, though - still not satisfied with the bugger.  Gotta make the next one (???) with an open mouth and those crazy teeth.  HA!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Tracy, Fishing line! works great... I just used small thumbtacks and hung it from the ceiling

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Here is my mouse I made not to long ago. He has been adopted.But I wanted to share.

Jodi Falk

oldted.jpg

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Sharing my circus elephant . He has also been adopted but wanted to share.

ele002.jpg                            Jodi Falk

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jodi, those are darling.  I particularly like the elephant.   bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

MVC-026F.jpg
Jodi I love your elephant and your mouse! There is  so much talent in here!! bear_thumb This is my "Monkbear" he is from a different planet. I made him for a friend a while ago.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Bear hugs.
Gladys bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Bearalive wrote:

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload2/MVC-026F.jpg
Jodi I love your elephant and your mouse! There is  so much talent in here!! bear_thumb This is my "Monkbear" he is from a different planet. I made him for a friend a while ago.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Bear hugs.
Gladys :rose:

Your monkbear is wonderful !! I love monkeys !!! And teddies , so what a wonderful mix !! Thanks for your compliments .
                                                                                        Jodi Falk

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thank you ladies! I like, from time to time, to make other than bears,  I do too make dolls, and Gollies! Not that I'll never get tired of making bears but, just a little change make your creatives juices flows! This "Monkbear" I made for a friend that, is allergic to MOHAIR bear_noexpression Not good, when you like bears and monkeys!! He is made out of "fake" fur. I made his banana too, with felt, like I made the ice cream cone for my Anime Golly. Talking about the Anime Gollies. Have you decided if you want to participate on the swap? I know that maybe some of us will,  or already have them promise to friends, or being the first you made, want to keep it yourself. I do understand. Just let me know one way or the other. Thanks bear_flower
Have a great weekend.
Bear hugs.
Gladys

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow...... what fun to see all of these great creatures of marvelous craftsmenship!

Gladys.... that banana!!! I'd have never thought to make a banana too! You are so clever!!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thanks Daphne! I thought that maybe he would have gotten hungry on his way to my friend bear_grin
Gladys bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Is anybody going to the San Diego show next month? I will love to be able to meet TT members in there! Sonya are you going?
Gladys bear_flower

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

raccoons.JPGWell, here are my baby raccoons (mink, of course)...a brand new design for me.

~Kathy Myers

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh Kathy! They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!! Good job!! bear_thumb
Are you going to the San Diego show? I was going to go but, I am so sad I can not. bear_sad  Well there is, God willing, next year.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Such awesome critters!  I just finished a mouse.  Mine always seem to have a mind of thier own.  She started off as a bear.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Wowie Zowie !!! I love them , great work !!!!! If I were rich they would come live with me !!!! Thanks for sharing.

Jodi Falk
c011.gif
c011.gif
c011.gif
c011.gif

Lakewood CA
Website

Hi Gladys!
Your Monkbear is just too too adorable!

After 18 years of doing shows, with the San Diego show being the only show I did for the last few years...I decided to no longer do shows (at least for a while). But I sure hope that it is a great show for everyone who attends this weekend!

Bear Hugs~ Kathy

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thank you Kathy!
I am sorry that you are not doing shows anymore( would love to be able to met you and your bears!! ) but, I do understand. I have never done a bear show but, a long time ago I was a very involved Barbie doll collector and I designed Weeding gowns  for her. We had ( our club ) an annual show and it was a lot of work to get ready and be at the show!! I do enjoy just going to the bears' show, for sure  to buy bears and Mohair  but, mainly to meet collectors it is a lot of fun to be with people that likes what you like! The only bear show close enough to me is the San Diego and my best friend and I go to both shows but, this year she has out of town company and can not go bear_sad  I don't do too much driving anymore ( I have Rheumatoid Arthritis )  I'll go , God willing, next year.
Here is a picture of another Monkey I made ( I do like monkeys and have a few ) this one is rabbit's fur.000_0826.jpg I only have made 3, the one for my friend and another two. They are diferent because i do not like to do the same over and over.
Have a great day  and thanks for your kind words about my Monkbear
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Lakewood CA
Website

sundae10a.jpgI have another animal to share...this one is imaginary. I call them Alieoops and they are related to the hedgehog but with soft fur instead of stiff spines.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh Kathy! It is adorable!! Has  a cute and sweet face! LOve him ( or her?) :clap:
Have a great weekend.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles
Gladys bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Kathy........ those baby racoons and Alieoops are ADORABLE!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Daphne Your Avantar picture brought tears to my eyes...I had a dog Misty, for 15 years,  she was like my shadow, always close to me, no matter what and she looked soooooo much like your Tucker! She went to Doggy Heavens , on October will be 2 years ago. I miss her soooooo!
Have a nice weekend.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles
Gladys bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I want an Alieoops...they are so adorable. When I saw him/her I just went ahhhhhhhhhhh!

So cute! Now God should've invented this beautiful little creature, made him house trained and friendly and made it a lap pet. OOOOOOOOOW !so so cute.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Well done Kathy what a great new species.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh How very WONDERFUL . I love him. :dance:

Jodi Falk

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

They are all wonderful!

Board footer