Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC
Judi wrote:
New Avenue Crew wrote:

Judi, you and Kim need to do a show together so you can lean on each other and share your stress levels.

YES!  That would be really fun! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

YES!! I very much agree!  Judi, I'd have a ball doing a show with you...  :hug:  bear_original We could stress together! lol

Kimberly W.

P.S. OK, now I'm just a little bit more scared of doing Ann Arbor. lol  I know, I know, have fun... and I WILL!!!! But still, the ONLY show I've been to IN MY LIFE had a turnout of about 20 tables, and it was a bit slow (at least while I was there).   bear_shocked    bear_wacko  lol

Kimberly W.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOOooo the first pale one is such a lovely mature looking bear. Sorry but have most definitely have a favourite. And it is that one!!!!!  I really really like that one.  If my dreams came true and I was allowed to take my pick out of all your bears and critters. I would most definitely have to have that one. Love it!!!!!!!!!! bear_thumb  That one to me is really special.
Wendy

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Why thank you miss Wendy.  I enjoy hearing the comments of who like which one the most.  I think I like the pale colored one too..out of these three.  Thanks for your comments bear_original  bear_thumb

Kim,  You will do just fine....but who am I to talk bear_laugh  I am nervous about San Diego.  I am going with the mind-set that whatever does not get adopted will have a place on my website...this way I won't be too disappointed if I don't sell everything. 
I think, Kim, that once you get started and have a chance to meet the public and see thier wonderful reactions to your DARLING creations, you'll have such a "high" that you'll forget your were ever nervous.  Wish you were coming to SD...I could use your support :hug:  bear_original  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Megelles wrote:

A little advice from me.

It wouldn't be fun unless we were stressed!

I sure like your advice Lisa.  THANKS! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Wow, Judi, amazing bears!

I did the San Diego show for about 15 years. Did you have a specific question about doing that show? One thing I can suggest is to get your table set up and ready in time for the Early Bird buyers on Saturday (I think that may be as early as 8:30am...you'd better check). It is possible to sell out to the Early Birds...or to at least put a serious dent in your inventory if the right collectors are attending the show. It doesn't get any better than that.

Also be ready to spend money because between the Intercal and Edinburgh supply tables...well, it's just too much fun!

Oh, I just thought of one more tip: Get there as soon as the doors open, that way you can adjust your table if you are stuck in the middle of a row of tables with no direct access to the front of your table. Just make yourself a space so you can get to the front of your table without having to walk all the way around 2 or 3 other tables.

Bring healthy snacks to munch on and water because there have been some shows where I could never get away from my table...and besides some collectors (like me) might be making a special trip to SD just to see you and your bears, so you should be at your table.

I always brought around 15 bears...and I always wished I had brought more.

The artists that do the SD show are wonderful, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.
Hope I can make it there to see you~ Kathy Myers

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

I just love the lighter of the 2 bears, I would call him Ambearto, Maybe I'm wrong but his eyes look to be amber. Do you mind me asking what a fella like him would go for. I absolutely love him. I think he's my favourite of the bears you have done. Good luck at the show.
LOL&L
Ann

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

YOur bears are always great and these two are no different.  Their faces are just fantastic.

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Judi,
You must be so busy with getting all your bears ready for the show. I am sure everyone who sees you bears will fall in love and your stress will be turned into excitment. Have a wonderful time at the show.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Gorgeous bears Judi!! Have fun at the show and don't let it stress you out too much. I know it will be a huge success for you. bear_thumb

Board footer