Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could suggest to me the best place to start when coming onto the site to check for new posts.  I gave been going to "recent posts" at the bottom, but I get so overwhelmed mainly because the answers don't come with the corresponding questions so it's hard to follow with out going back & fourth, to & from the original posts.  I hope I'm explaining myself o.k.?  :redface:
Thanks for any sugguestions.
Happy Creating  bear_wub
Big Hugs,
Denise Purrington : )

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

When I log in Denise I click on  index at the top and then to the right of the next  page it will  have  "show new posts since last visit".Click on that.

When I answer a post I do the same,  scroll up to index, click on that and then click on show new posts since last visit.

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Thank you so much. That is very helpful & sounds like it will make things much less confusing for me.  I confuse easily  :redface:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I do the same thing Denise, when I sign in I just click on the link that says show me post since last visit.

hugs

Shane

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Could I just add - click on 'Mark all topics as read' before you log off.
It tidies things up.

Board footer