Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You can "Edit" or "Delete" your own posts at any time. This might come in handy, especially with your BEARS FOR SALE listings.

EDITING
If you'd like to change content in a post you've already sent to the board, simply click on "Edit" in the lower right hand corner of that post.  You can now change anything you like.

DELETING
In similar fashion, you can delete any of your own posts, if you so desire. Simply click on "Delete" in the lower right hand corner of the to-be-deleted post and follow the prompts.

REMINDER -- !

Deleting the first post in a topic thread will delete not just that post, but all the posts that follow it, erasing the entire thread.  Please keep this in mind.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

When creating a new post there is a "preview" button. But when replying there is not. Any chance of being able to preview our replys before we post them? I do realize they can be edited but this would save a step. (Some of us perfectionists don't want anyone to have the slightest chance at seeing an oops! :lol::lol::lol:) Love having spell check!!!

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you for the suggestion. We have added this to our to-do list. In the meantime, please use the "Post Reply" to enable the Preview button instead of the "Quick Post" at the bottom of the page.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OH, Hadn't tried 'post reply'! Guess I was lazy or figured that the spot at the bottom of the page was what I was supposed to use! Thanks!!!!!

Board footer