Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Amazing, someone out there is surely watching, trying to improve this board. THANKSS!!! :clap:
Heather

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

This a great place...and it's growing :dance:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

HI JUDI HELP ADVISOR!!! 

Congratulations to you, and to Neysa Phillipi, on your appointment as the newest Intercal Help Advisors.  We couldn't have better resources than you both.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

AMEN to that!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I feel very honored to be invited as a help advisor (blushing here).

Thank you Thank you ever so much! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I will do my best to always be helpful bear_thumb bear_innocent bear_laugh

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations Judi and Neysa!!!

However, there must be some kinda of cosmic conspiracy to get me to do needlefelting...as now there is a separate section on TT which I've been doing fairly well at avoiding the subject...

AND...

Nancy Tillberg, the little stinker...she's in on it I know it...made the last chapter of my class on Sculpting about....INTRO TO NEEDLEFELTING!!!

AUGH!!!

:doh:

Shantell

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congratulations Judi :clap: :clap:
                        NEEDLE FELTER EXTRODINAIRE!!!!!! bear_flower bear_flower :dance:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Congrats Judi! Y'know..I've never even noticed that you WEREN"T an official help advisor. You don't need a title to be what you are a natural at. You are always so helpful regardless of title.  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yeeah Miss Judi!

But of course.....( i did wonder what they were thinking not utilizing you so I am glad to pieces that THEY are)  Yeah for the Intercal Gurus that take such great care of us-catering to our silly demands, (Thanks Quy for easier picture loading) and make us all feel so welcome here....We are very luky to have this great forum....

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Judi - you have earned your place as a help advisor - I am surprised it didnt happen sooner, you have always helped me! It is well deserved! congrats! Congrats to you too Nesya!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations to Judi & Nesya on becoming help advisors!! Great choices, Judi you have been so helpful already! bear_original bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Gosh ladies.  Thank you ever ever so much :hug:.  You all motivate me more than I think you realize :pray:  I thank you for that very much.  You encourage me to push myself to do more.  I am glad that I can share with you my experiences so we can all learn from each other.

YAY! bear_flower bear_smile bear_flower  I really love these icons too! :dance:

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Thank you all, I love felting AND talking... it takes a little longer with 2 fingers... typing!

My critters are hard felted and minimum time about 12 hours, faces and paw pads??? I can do 2 a day.

I have 2 up coming classes: San Diego in January with ABC Unlimited Productions and Tampa - Bearly Spring Show. Both are on felting faces and paw pads on mohair critters.

. Judi's work is wonderful! Neysa

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Neysa, our local Barnes & Noble has a book your wrote; I think it's about fantastic critters (can't remember the title right now.)  But they're wonderful.  I'm not a felter, but have a small cache of supplies I bought at the Nevada City Show I attended last April, in case somehow God extends the day by about ten hours on each end, and I can "find" the time to experiment a bit.

I may try to hit your San Diego class.  That's close enough to be do-able, and I have friend in San Diego.  Maybe in-person instruction is just the thing to get me started.

How does one learn more about, or sign up for, your class... and when?

Thanks, and welcome, again!

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Shelli,

To sign up for my San Diego class go to ABC's website: http://www.abcunlimitedproductions.com/

In the left hand column click on workshops. My class gives you 2 options, 2 prices... You bring a bear or other animal, or I make you one.

Perhaps you could make one from one of my books for the class? Neysa

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Shelli,

I'm painting this morning... paint fumes, memory loss. The Class in San Diego is January 13th, 2006.

The Tampa Class is March 10th, and you would email Terrie to signup: teranger@aol.com 

Neysa

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Thanks, Neysa!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: Huzza!!

Thanks, Judi and Neysa!!

I hoped to greet the event with an intelligent question, but I've gone blank all of a sudden  :doh:

Eileen

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Excellent, well done Judi.  :dance:

Board footer