Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Everyone, Well I have finally taken the plunge and started a little Blog.  The only problem is, I have only had three visitors, and I know that two of those were my daughter!!!  Ha.  I think she was just checking that I wasn't writing anything embarrassing about her like I normally do!!!

Here is my plea.  Does anyone want to swap Blog Links with a lonely Aussie Blogger?  I am still new to this Blogging game, and so bear with me whilst I put up your link.

Please email me or PM me if you would like to swap links.

You can visit me at     www.bootbuttonbears.blogspot.com

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

That was me, lol, I was looking at it last night. You have done a great job, especially about the aussie cultures.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi Christine
I just had a little peek at your Blog, It's lovely! I really like the old pics you have there. If I had one I'd link with you but that's another thing on my "to do" list when I get back from the UK after Hugglets in a couple of weeks!! Though I'd probably be a bit slack in keeping it up if my attempts at diary keeping are anything to go by  bear_whistle   bear_rolleyes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Well I have one and I'd love to link with you Christine!  I'll pop you on today!  Good luck with 'growing' your blog .. it's off to a great start!

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Hiya lonely blogger !  bear_smile
No need to be lonely anymore - I'll pop your link on mine (www.flutter-by-bearsandfriends.blogspot.com)
I love having visitors leave comments too , otherwise you feel like you're voice is echoing !!  bear_grin
It reminds me I've got a couple of antique photos to do something with  bear_whistle
Huggies , Ruth

p.s I'm off to read about you on TBACA  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Your blog looks great....I think you are doing a fab job!!

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Christine,

I think your blog is wonderful!  I like the addition of some Aussie culture.  bear_original   It does seem to take a while to get more visitors for a new blog.  I'd love to trade links.  I added your blog.

Hugs,

Ellen

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I'd love to swop links with you, I'll add your blog to mine today -
www.bumpkinbears.com/blog

HUGS,
Catherine x

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I've added your link to my blog list. I love the look of your blog and especially the vintage photos. I love old photos...no matter if I know the people or not.

If you'd like to add me to your list, please do.

http://wagglebears.blogspot.com/

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hello Christine,

I'd be more than happy to exchange blog links with you.  Mine can be found at :

www.newelleybears.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Jeremy

Adelaide
Website

It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully supportive people on Teddy Talk are.  After I put out my little plea for some visitors and links, I have gone from 3 visitors to almost 70 in one day!!  And I have got some lovely comments, yippee.   I have now done the links to the people who requested it, and am happy to do any more if anyone else is interested.

Please let me say thank you so much to all those who took the time to visit and comment on my little lonely blog.  I am now officially a "Happy Little Aussie Blogger".

Teddy Talkers are treasures.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Christine,
      I just had a peek at your blog and it's lovely!  I've added you link to mine and would be happy to be added to yours!

hugs,

Brenda

Adelaide
Website

Thanks so much Brenda, I have just added your link.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I gotta start a blog, feeling very left out  bear_shocked  Love your blog Christine, and so glad you are getting so many visitors now  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Christine, lovely blog, would love to swap links with you   http://valewoodbears.blogspot.com/ .  I just go and add you to mine.

Pauline

Adelaide
Website

Hi Pauline, thanks so much for visiting and adding me to your blog.  I have just added you to mine.

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Christine,

What a wonderful blog.....I just love the old pictures you have on it, lovely  bear_thumb  bear_thumb   

I've just discovered how to add links onto my blog   :dance:   so I've now added your link and would love it if you added me to yours  :hug:

Hugs
Janice

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Lonely Blogger,
Your blog is a masterpiece. Excellent, contents fab. bear_thumb
Keep it up.
love kayx. bear_wub

ciderantiques Ciderantiques and Old Soul Bears
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Hi Christine . . . I stopped by last night and said hellow  :hug:   Very pretty blog.  I added you to my Old Soul Bears blog . . . my Teddy Bear connection.   Please feel free to add me to your list.    Love your boot button bears  bear_original

Karen

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Hi Christine
Great blog
Love the old photos.
I would love to swap links.
I´ll ad you to mine asap.

Adelaide
Website

Thanks so much girls, have now added you all to my blog.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Christine,

Your new blog is very lovely and I enjoyed my visit, love all the old photos.
Your bears are adorable, as I have said before.

I will add your link to my site and would be happy if you could add mine to yours.

Hugs
Carolyn  bear_flower

Adelaide
Website

Hi Carolyn, Thanks so much for your sweet words and for visiting my little Blog.  I have now added a link to your site as well.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thank you Christine ~ look forward to visiting your blog again soon.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hello!

I love your blog. Pretty old photos on it. I would love to swap links.
Will link you on mine.
TTFN
Amy

Board footer