Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

M&Ms Cootamundra

Just thought i would intrduce myself.
My name is Christine but everyone calls me Chris. Im a stay-at-home mum to two boys aged 4 and 6. and i am 25 weeks pregnant with our third.
I havent been making bears for long so i dont know very much about making them. I have been looking for a sight like this for ages.

Well I hape to get to know you all and hopefully learn alot about making bears.
Chris

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome to Teddy Talk, Chris . . . so glad you came our way!  I look forward to seeing you progress in your bear making, so keep us posted.

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Welcome Chris!  You will find this site to be a great source of help and inspiration. 

And good luck with number 3.

hugs Lisa

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Chris, It is great to welcome another Aussie to Teddy Talk.  Jump in and chat at anytime, and let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Welcome to teddy talk Chris.I am sure you will love it here bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Hello Chris and a big welcome to TT! You will love it here...whenever you have time!!!!

FrizzyBear New York

Hi Chris!  Welcome!   

Congratulations on your new baby.  My daughter is 20 weeks along and she will be having her second little boy. 

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk. I'm new here, too. I've found wonderful people and lots of great information on this site. Have fun!! Vicki bear_original  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome to Teddy talk, Chris.
Best of luck with baby number 3 and with your teddy bear making

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer