Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

Mowfi Newcastle, Tyne and Wear

hi to all, im new to this teddy bear making but found your site and was inspired  :dance:
So far all i have made is bears from kits, but after looking around the site i think i might be a bit adventurous and try to create one from scratch..Great site, very informative and helpful xx

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA
Website

Hi Mowfi,  So nice to have you join us.  This is a great site, with lots of information, you will be whipping your own bear out in no time.  Would love to see some of the bears you made.  If you get a chance maybe you could post one. Welcome to TT
Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome, Mowfi! I'm glad that you found the site, and that you found inspiration, too:)

Can't wait to see your bears!

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Mowfi . . . great to have you!  Lovely to have another teddy bear addict among us!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France
Website

Welcome on this board, Mowfi!

This is really the best place to visit to find inspiration and motivation to make teddy bears.

We do have a massive quantity of tics and advices and instructions to make any beginner feel comfy.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Welcome to TT Mowfi, I'm glad you found us!

Mowfi Newcastle, Tyne and Wear

wow, what a great welcome! Thankyou xx

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears
Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Mowfi and a warm welcome from New Zealand.

Have fun on Teddy talk, I know you will.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Mowfi and a big welcome from an Aussie as well.  It is wonderful that you have found this craft and are feeling like you want to start making your very own designs.  Once you start you will never stop!!!  Look forward to seeing some of your creations.

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

Hi Mowfi,
Be prepared to be addicted to this site,  its great!

bec

mjbears mjbears
northants

welcome mowfi...cant wait to see some of your creations i am sure you will find everything on here and we are all so helpful to bear_thumb

Board footer