Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

ThReAdTeDs - Traditional, crochet, fiber, patterns, supplies by Berta Hesen-Minten
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hello Quy,

I am not able to log in to Teddy Talk when I use Firefox.  It says successfully logging in, but then it says I am not logged in - please log in or register.  I am able to log in with Internet Explorer though.  Is there a way I can log in using Firefox?

Thanks for your help.

Ellen

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I just changed the computer I am using, went from Windows Vista to XP.  I am having the same problem, I have tried everything, everytime I come here using firefox I have to log in.  I am now using explorer.  Glad to hear it is not only me
Joanne

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi, Joanne.  bear_original   I went from Windows XP to Vista.  It's odd that you did the opposite with the same outcome!?  I have started using Firefox more and more, so then I have to open Internet Explorer to get onto Teddy Talk.
Ellen

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hi Ellen and Joanne,

I use Firefox with no problems, so there must be a setting you can adjust.

When you go to Tools and Options, there are several pages of settings. (Under Privacy, for example, is it set to accept cookies?) I wish I could help more.

Becky

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

hm...i do not seem to have that problem, either. I'm using firefox right now so I suggest you check the settings like Betty suggested. I'm using a vista operating system, just to let you know, as well.

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Hi, I use Firefox and havn't yet had a problem with TT. But I have had problems with other sites on Vista, Firefox etc and found something that sometimes works. Regularly clear your private data, including cookies. I have another program I downloaded called "cclean" it seems to find all the stuff you thought you cleared but is still lurking. It is free and I personally find it help.

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Thank you, Carolynn, I downloaded cclean and also cleared cookies.  That worked!  bear_original

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

yippeee.... I feel not so stupid :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks Carolyn,  I did the same, and it will now hold my information, but it still takes me to log in, instead of directly to the site already logged in.  I am having firefox issues.  I have sadly switched to explorer which is not as good for me, but I will get used to it.
Joanne

Board footer