Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Do-You-Hear-01.jpgHi!  "Do You Hear What I Hear?" ...said the Shepherd boy to the little lamb........

Thsi bear and lamb set is now available on the Ho Ho Oh Bearz on-line show.  Here's the link:

www.northcountryteddybears.com

This set was recently published in Teddy Bear and Friends Christmas Carol feature.  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Adorable as always Judi! bear_wub  bear_wub

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

What a lovely Christmas set!! Just beautiful!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Tami and Kimi. bear_wub

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I'm really glad to see another of your Lambs, Judi bear_original  I really like them!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Chloe.  My daughter wants me to do more lambs.....especially with black faces and legs like her pet lamb Jolene.  bear_wub   I must put that on my to-do list.  Oh...and my daughter saw your sloths and she absolutely loves them, bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

I saw this set 'in the fur' at the TBF photo shoot, they were even more wonderful close up, such meticulous work, too. beautifully done :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Kelly.  :redface:  You are so kind and sweet to say that. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

I live in the wrong timezone to have chance to watch the show. It starts 11 pm here and the whole night when I am sleeping! bear_sad
So nice of you to show photos of your wonderful art. As always you stunned me with your bears and animals and this time is no exception.
The bear and the little lamb is marvelous done. Lovely couple together!

hugs
Birgitta

sameoldsmile sameoldsmile creations

Outstanding work !.Super Christmas set just adorable :clap:  :hug: Sue

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Tell your daughter thanks from me, Judi bear_original  I agree with her about the black faced lambs- Black faced sheep are my favourite!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Exquisite workmanship, you are such a talent....for me your best so far, I love them    bear_wub

Congratulations Judi, your work is outstanding  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug: Thanks everyone. :hug:

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wow perfect
love the lambs face
cat xxx

LEllenBrown Posts: 213

Truly a work of art, Judi!

Board footer