Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi there, is there a way to upload photos to the forum from iPad ? Searching for apps but nothing seems to work...any advice gratefully received!

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

It is my understanding that this is a limitation of the iPad/iPhone since they don't have a file system. Indirectly, use Dropbox to upload images to this online service and get the URL to use with the [img] bbcode. I will investigate some more and report back when I have more information.

warwickshire uk
Website

That looks like it could work...the iPad is very slick but I am finding it has limitations for things like forums and blogging! Thanks so much Quy!!

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Quy I tested this out and it does work , but it only adds a photo to the main post , no thumbnail image shows in the listing...any idea how to solve that?

karenaus Melbourne
Website
jenny wrote:

That looks like it could work...the iPad is very slick but I am finding it has limitations for things like forums and blogging! Thanks so much Quy!!

Jenny, can't help you with the forum pics thing but for blogging on the iPad, if you're still looking for an app, I love blogpress. I couldn't figure out the blogger app, which became available after I started with blogpress. Only thing with blogpress is it doesn't seem to allow enlarging of photos when you click on them.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Please check out iCab Mobile ($1.99) by Alexander Clauss. The app might  be the way to go in order to upload on other sites too. Do report back if you go with this app.

TT will have  to be recoded to workaround this issue, but it won't be until next week.

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

I have an iPhone and my computer is an Apple too. I plug my iPhone into my computer using the USB cord, open iPhoto and my photos from my phone automatically upload into my iPhoto program. From there I email the photos I choose in the size I choose (small, medium or original) to my photobucket account. From there I copy and paste the URL link on the photos in photobucket to whatever forum I'd like or Bear Pile, or really wherever. It is free this way and also works best for me as my brain seems to understand the process better lol.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Check out Opera Mijni Web Browser app (free) which allows file uploading.

Board footer