Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
ThReAdTeDs - Traditional, crochet, fiber, patterns, supplies by Berta Hesen-Minten

Little Nan Posts: 233

I know people have asked this before but I would like to know if its possible to decrease the size of pics to upload from an iPad  ? The problem being is I just don't understand the explanation of how to do it , I may just as well have landed from mars !!
Nan

Please , what am I doing wrong , I managed to upload a pic a couple of days ago but now when I press the img button , 'browse' doesn't appear ? Help !
Nan

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Think there might be a glitch Nan as I maged to put Mopsy on but I have 2 other bears to but on the teddy  bears and pals and same for me, when I press the Img button..... nothing happens, perhaps it will come right soon.

Hugs
Pauline x

Yorkshire
Website

PS.... Nan I am not using iPad, just my normal computer, so probably not your iPad at fault.xx

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

valewoodbears wrote:

PS.... Nan I am not using iPad, just my normal computer, so probably not your iPad at fault.xx

The upload window is a popup window. Please make sure it is not hidden behind another window.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Little Nan wrote:

Please , what am I doing wrong , I managed to upload a pic a couple of days ago but now when I press the img button , 'browse' doesn't appear ? Help !
Nan

I can upload using an iPad. Are you using Safari browser? You should see "Choose File" button.

Quy thanks for trying to help me ! Well no I'm not using Safari, maybe that's the answer I'll give it a go .
It just seems strange that a couple of days before ' browse ' came up and I uploaded the pics fine .
The thing that comes up now is .. Choose file but when I do and go to choose existing photo .. as I did before , it says it doesn't have access to my photos and that I can access this in Privacy Settings... which of course i have been unable to do !
I do apologise to all TT'ers for this gabbling I am feeling very embarrassed at my incompetence right now !
Nan    bear_ermm

Hi Pauline I have to say I was a bit relieved when I read your post thinking maybe it perhaps is not me !
However it probably is !
Think I'll go and slink into a corner right now !
Nan  bear_wub

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Go to "Settings > Privacy > Photos" and do your tweaking there. However, if no apps show up, go to "Settings > General > Restrictions". You'll have to put your restrictions passcode, or make one if you haven't already. Next, go down to the "Privacy" section. Change the settings for "Photos" to "Allow Changes", and you should be able to upload photos from your library.

Thank you Quy , that should keep me busy for the next few days !!
Nan bear_thumb

Yorkshire
Website

Thanks Quy.xxx

Board footer