Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.

Little Nan Posts: 233

Hi again everyone !  Would anyone be able to tell me where the photos section is please ? Quy says its in the privacy section ... I'm obviously missing something , think I need to enrol on a computer course !!!

Nan  xx   bear_rolleyes

nisbears Nisbears

Hi,

By the silence, i think it is not just you and i scratching our heads over this question. bear_wacko

Must be in some dark bear den, guarded by an awakening and very hungry bear. (or maybe the bear ate it?)

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Which iOS version are you using? To find out, on your iPad, go under Settings > General > About > Version.

For the Privacy section, on your iPad, go under Settings > Restrictions > Scroll to the bottom, there should be a Privacy section that contains a setting for Photos.

Hi Quy ,
Right at the risk of waving bye bye to my sanity , ha ha , could things be different on TT in the UK because in the privacy setting there is no section saying photos ? All that comes up is about displaying email addresses and setting your subscription options.
Also I can't see a heading anywhere saying settings... I hold my hands up and say as I have before,  what I know about computers you could write on the back of a stamp !! I always use google to come through to TT if that's  any help ?
Embarrassed Nan

Hi Nis bears , sorry I don't know your name !
I must say  I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems finding the photos section !!
Nan

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Little Nan wrote:

All that comes up is about displaying email addresses and setting your subscription options.

Where are you seeing this...on TT or on your iPad?

Please let me know which version of iOS is installed on your iPad under Settings > General > About > Version.

On my iPad , but as I said I can't find Settings anywhere on TT site .

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Settings is not on TT.

On your iPad, there is a Settings (gears) icon. Tap on it. Under General, is there a "Restrictions" option? If yes, are the following sections listed: Allow, Allowed Content, Privacy, Allow Changes, Game Center?

I really need to know which version of iOS you are using (Settings > General > About > Version). The above setting might be different in an older iOS version.

Ah right , with you now !! Yes there is but as its after midnight now I will have a look in the morning and let you know what I find out ! Thank you Quy

Quy I think I can remember downloading IOS 6 , does that make any sense ?
Yes just found it 6.1

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

OK. That is good.

Now tap on Settings > General > Restrictions, scroll to the bottom to Privacy. Tap on Photos and tap on Allow Changes.

Yes Quy did that and pics are there now just too big but think I may be able to sort that ... hopefully !
Thank you so much for your help and patience
Nan x

Board footer