Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello Teddy-Talkers,

I just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone.  I used to be a member here but have taken a little time off from bearing until recently, so am now happy to be back in the bear making world and surrounded by all things fluffy!

I can see there have been many changes here on TT, lots of new members but also some that I instantly recognise from happy times gone by! I look forward to participating here and there and wish you all "happy bearing".

Beary hugs,

Marilyn x

koonienett L├╝dinghausen
Website

welcome-0041.gif Marylin

nice to have you here again

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Flower Mound, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hiya, Marilyn - it's very, very good to have you back with us on TT!  We've missed you and are glad you're back making your stunning creations!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Always nice to see you, Marilyn - Welcome back to Teddy Talk!  bear_original

Becky

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Thank you so much to Pink, Koonienett, Sue Ann and Becky for your lovely welcome, it's so sweet of you. bear_flower

I'm enjoying being surrounded by mohair again but my trouble is I have so many ideas that I just don't know where to start, so find myself getting nowhere and then changing my plans!  Anyone else have that trouble??

On a different note, I thoroughly agree with you Koonienett when you say "home is where your cat is"!! bear_wub

Hugs to all xxx bear_flower

koonienett L├╝dinghausen
Website
Barling Bears wrote:

I'm enjoying being surrounded by mohair again but my trouble is I have so many ideas that I just don't know where to start, so find myself getting nowhere and then changing my plans!  Anyone else have that trouble??

I know this. Some of my plans I give up again when I realize that they are too difficult or take too much time. If I have too many plans, iI get Stress.

133i2zreuapdv.jpg

this is Mogli (a tomcat) - we got him from the shelter in 2007 - his age was estimated to be 8-10 years - today he is 16-18 years old

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Welcome back, Marilyn!  It's a pleasure to see you here again!  bear_thumb

the lovely Morgan

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Thank you Peter bear_original

I hope that Morgan is behaving himself but he certainly looks happy with living in Belgium! bear_thumb

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

It's great to welcome you home  bear_flower Oh yes Marilyn I am a great faffer and am constantly changing my mind about everything I just get too excited bear_grin but hey better than not having any ideas at all bear_original
michelle

Board footer