Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.
Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage

BrickleBears Posts: 17

My name is Alison, and I have a very special little bear called Little Loren. I have had him all of my life, and he has been a great friend to me, and a soft, furry shoulder to cry on during tough times. I write a blog about him where I share his pictures and stories.

I joined this site so I could talk to other Teddy Bear lovers, and see pictures of cute animals.

Love,
BrickleBears

Little Loren and Snickerdoodle

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Alison and a warm welcome to TT!  bear_flower
It's heartwarming to see that your childhood teddy, Little Loren, still holds such an important place in your life. bear_thumb
I loved reading your blog about Loren and his friends; he's certainly a busy bear.   bear_wub

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Hi Alison and welcome bear_flower and welcome  little Loren bear_flower

Hello Peterbear -

Thank you for welcoming me and reading my blog. I am glad I found some nice Teddy Bear people to talk to : )

Alison
BrickleBears

Hello Koonienet

Thank you for welcoming me : )

Alison
BrickleBears

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Welcome, Alison...Nice Blog!   (I love the Fisher Price camera!)

Thank you : ) Little Loren likes to take pictures.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Flower Mound, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Alison and Little Loren . . . we're very pleased to add you to our membership!  You certainly came to the right place to talk teddies.

I am happy to get such a warm welcome! Little Loren says thank you too : )

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hello Alison and welcome to TT bear_flower what a great life Little Loren has with you! It's lovely to see a bear that is loved so much bear_wub
michelle

Thank you Edmondnutmeg : )

I am glad you seem to be one of the few people who understand Teddy Bears.

BrickleBears

Board footer