Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Lanctot’s Loveables Teddy - Handmade collectible teddy bears by Rhonda-Lynne Lanctôt. Bears ranging in size from 0.75 inches to 21 inches.

JaysLookingForABear Posts: 3

Hello I'm Jason.  I'm looking for a bear from the 80s . I was given this bear from my grandmother who passed when I was 7 (I'm 30) . I lost the bear while moving . I had this bear sense I was about a year old (1986-1987) . I believe the bear is a chosun , based on a bear with a red hat I found on eBay .(THE BEAR WITH THE HAT IS NOT MINE ) . I need to find another one please help .

This is shuggy

BrickleBears Posts: 17

There are a lot of bears on eBay. Keep looking. I hope you find him : )

I've been looking for a year . the closest I can find is the one with the red hat . thank you

Do you know what company made him? Sometimes if you enter the name of the company in the search bar it can find something just like him, or similar. GL

No idea . I don't know if the bear was bought in Colorado or Texas . were we each lived.

The one you found may not be exactly like him, but he looks like he needs a good home. If you like him, maybe he's the right bear for you : )

I think I will pick him up

Board footer