Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm sad to write that my husband, Paul, passed away Monday evening.  Still, at a later date, I will return to cute animals - but so very many things have to be taken care of and I need some time to accomplish that.  Thank you and many thanks to Lyn, who has volunteered to post cute pics when she can.   bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Sending my deepest sympathy, Sue Ann. I am so sorry to hear that you lost your best friend.

May you find help and support from all around you.

Becky

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_sad  So sorry to hear your sad news Sue Ann - condolences to you and your family and sending lots of wishes and hugs to you too  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thank you, Becky and Lyn, for your thoughtful comments.  Paul's passing was very sudden and unexpected as he was in pretty good health for his age, so I'm having a hard time realizing and accepting what has happened.  Time will help.

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.   Sending you hugs from across the U.S.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thank you, Esther.

Board footer