Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys! I just thought I would drop you a note and let you know that we are showcasing our creations at the annual 3 day Tofield Trade Show, June 30, July 1 and July 2. This is our first show of the season and because we are fairly new to this area of the country, we felt it important to participate. We are scheduled for 5 more shows across Alberta Canada between August and November.

Unfortunately there is no such thing in Western Canada as a bear show, however there are shows in Eastern Canada. Cost to fly there would likely exceed $1200.00 Canadian per person. Noooooooo!

Anyway, if your in the area....Ha Ha  please stop in for a coffee, good conversation and a laugh or two!!!!!
:cool::):o:|:(;):P:/:lol::mad::rolleyes:

Hugs
Louise and Garnet Carrick

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Louise and Garnet,
                                       I wish I could and if there was a way ,I'd be right there. I do send you both all my best wishes and hope you have a great time. I'll be thinking of you all.

Hugs Rita xxxx

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Louise,

Is there any chance you'll be coming to the Toronto show on August 7th? I think I could arrange to put you up, either here in my ramshackle abode or in my daughter's apartment downtown--she spends most weekends visiting her boyfriend in Rochester.

Rita--

How are you feeling, girl?

Eileen

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Eileen,
                   Trying not to think to much about it, but I am thinking positively. I was told I may have a colostomy bag for a few days and that scares me more than anything . But it has to be done ,I need to get my life back, I am not a very good patient,I need to be doing things all the time... I have cut out a little 5" Ted to take with me if I feel like sewing it that is. Thanks for all your Good Wishes.Hope I'll be speaking to you all again within 7-10 days.  Hugs Rita xxx

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Eileen and Rita!!! Eileen I wish we were comming to Toronto! You and I could sit up in the evenings and yack over a glass of wine:lol::lol:. It would be wonderful if we could all get together would'nt it! !  We have all become such good friends and care very deeply for one another. Rita my Love... you are in our thoughts and prayers and all will be well Hon!

Hugs Louise

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Rita...I send my love & prayers your way for your healing ....hope you get well so soon it won't even be a memory.
                                                                                                               .......Winney

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Rats, Louise! I thought everybody wanted to come to Toronto bear_grin The wine does help one through, though. :D

Rita, the C-bag sounds yucky, but you can bear it--my hospital motto is 'never turn down the drugs'. You've got to let us know when you're off, so we can be praying and sending quick-healing thoughts your way.

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hoooray Louise!

Best wishes on the show.....very exciting but I am sure that you will do well....and we, who can't be there, will be waiting for wonderous reports!

And of course Pictures.....demanding little bearykins aren't we?

Dilu

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh good luck Louise - it must be so exciting for you.  My dream is to one day do a show!!!!!!  My concern is my health, the cost, and ... of course... what if I don't sell a bear!! AHH!!

Rita - good luck - I'm sure everything will go - a-okay!  Let us know how it went when you're able

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thanks guys. I wish it were a strictly a bear show but infact I think there will lots of different things there. Anyway lucky to have any outlet in Western Canada to get ones name out there.

Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Do you think that type of show will be beneficial for selling bears, and getting known in the community?

Have you ever been to a trade show before?  Personally, I wouldn't have ever thought of exhibiting at a trade show - so I'm interested in hearing about it.

Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good luck, Louise and Garnet, at your show.  My show today was only so-so, but I'm not complaining!  I made back my expenses and had lots of fun time with artist and collector friends . . . so it was definitely worth the 4 + hour drive from my house.

Rita, here's wishing you a very speedy recovery!  Sending my best vibes your way!

Board footer